Search results

1. RobC76

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

I saved pic so I could blow it up and I was just going to post that I found it. Thanks for sharing banjo bolt size. Does it just run with key on or do you have a separate switch? Assume the filter housing is lower than the return so that it doesn’t gravity drain back to transmission. Thanks for...
  2. RobC76

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

Ross, Where are you pulling and returning the oil. I considered adding a cooler and a filter as well. Have my case split so I was trying to figure out best place to return oil. Love the idea by the way!
  3. RobC76

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

Any Updates available? Thanks
  4. RobC76

Happy B-Day Lonny

Happy Birthday!!!
  5. RobC76

Michigan builders.

Hoping to get some wrenching done tonight!
  6. RobC76

Chassis #387 Extended Length, Full cage ~ 08 LNF Donor - 6 Speed F40

Few pics of adjustable pedal bracket and tilton 600 pedal box.
  7. RobC76

Seb's Goblin #454 (2008 SS/TC donor) - Registered

Wheels look great!
  8. RobC76

Time is what I struggle with on a daily basis lol.
  9. RobC76

Been a few weeks… I was going to do seat sliders but after some trial and error I decided against them. The main reason is because as you slide the seat forward you get very close to the a pillar. Not and issue for you guys with longer legs but being only 5’-8” stock pedal location is basically...
  10. RobC76

Still haven’t brought home the light and dye from shop so I’ll have to follow up on the above post when I get the stuff home to look further into it.
  11. RobC76

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

Let’s take a look at those side pod rads buddy?
  12. RobC76

Weight / Balance

Does anyone have corner weights on a completed Goblin that they feel handles decent? Might help me figure out a few things. thanks
  13. RobC76

Weight / Balance

Thats funny I was typing the tractor weight post as yours popped in.
  14. RobC76

Weight / Balance

Thanks, Maybe some tractor weights up front lol. Seriously though I understand what you are saying here.
  15. RobC76

Weight / Balance

To Clarify: Yes I’m worried about moving weight from the front. I do realize the battery is the heaviest thing up there but I want to eliminate the long cables going to the battery and I figured if I used a lithium behind seat it wasn’t really moving all that weight but eliminating weight even...
  16. RobC76

#243 Turbo for Sale

Agree, This is a deal! New Crate motor and Trans that you can’t even get anymore! Spring is coming hopefully it finds a good home. Good luck.
  17. RobC76

Weight / Balance

Also while we are on this subject. Does anyone agree that the rear wing is not very effective with full glass and a roof? Mount on cage above roof similar to a few of the ideas I’ve seen on the forum?
  18. RobC76

Weight / Balance

I have stiffened up floor of car all the way to nose from stock fuel tank location.
  19. RobC76

Weight / Balance

Posting this for opinions of much smarter people than I. Thanks for all you guys do to help this community have successful builds! I’m contemplating moving all coolant to side pods in front of rear tires much like a few have done. Pipe dream would be to mold fiberglass pods to cover them. I’m...