2.2 NA Engine with Harness, ECU, BCU and Fusebox

mike_sno

Goblin Guru
Hi all,

I am listing my Engine 2.2 NA Engine from a 2009 Cobalt which will in a few weeks been pulled out of my Goblin. Listening it early, if anyone is thinking about building a NA Goblin, this would make it a lot easier.

Send me a message, if you need any more information.

Located in South Florida, but can palatalize and ship.

Mike

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
This is an odd question, but would you sell everything but the engine?
Unforgivable?, What are you looking for? Wiring? Engine harness? mounts? Drop me a line, I may be able to help! I'll need year, engine size, auto/Man? (Sometimes I need to know about Cali emissions?) Send me a direct message, in thread is messy if it's not your thread.

mike_sno

Goblin Guru
The engine is out of the car since December 16th. I drained the coolant and put fogging oil in combustion chambers as I don't forsee this thing will be gone fast. Question to the pros, should I drain the oil as well?

The engine comes with a new clutch. The clutch has less than 2000 miles.A new started, new alternator.

Will start building a create soon and get some shipping estimates.

I took a video of the engine running before I took it out. Will upload that to YouTube ASAP.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
No real reason to drain the oil unless it needs changing anyway. If it needs changing anyway, store it with fresh oil. No advantage to having it empty. If you are talking a couple of months, it's not a big deal either way. And I would store it with antifreeze in it unless you are talking a very extended period.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
If you don’t get a lot interest here, I’d list this on the Cobalt The Facebook groups. People are always looking for engines there. Unfortunately, FB is the spot to sell stuff since Craigslist is only for pedophiles now.

MattyP

I could be interested, as a backup in case mine blows up from the new SC I strapped on, whats the mileage on engine?

mike_sno

Goblin Guru
This is for engine and transmission? What are you asking for this.
It´s for the Engine, without transmission (F23 new at DF Kit Website for $500), the Wiring harness made for the Goblin, BCM, ECU and the anti theft module. Pretty much everything you need for making the engine and the electronics work in the Goblin.

mike_sno

Goblin Guru
Put the engine on a pallet and made it ready for shipping. Since there is not a lot interest, I am thinking about selling the engine in parts.

Engine comes with BCM, ECU, Wiring harness for the Goblin (a very clean build harness!!) and Fusebox.

Vehicle History Report fron the donnor attached.

New Alternator, New starter, New clutch. I believe the intake manifold and throttle body is new as well.

Attachments

mike_sno

Goblin Guru
Since I get hammered by people asking me how much, I decided to throw out some numbers:

ECU E37 12630186 $62.50 + Shipping
Fusebox Chevrolet P/N 20814891, 25894224 $51.75 + Shipping
BCM 25928052 $49.85 + Shipping
Wiring Harness 2.2L Goblin $513.75
Alternator $101.73 + Shipping
Starter $51.27 + Shipping

Engine without the above listed items $396.63 + shipping
Engine with ECU, BCM, Fusebox, Alternator, Starter $627.35 + shipping
Engine will all items $781.73 + shipping