2006 ss NOT STARTING / Help

Anyone in the Texas Houston / Katy area able to help me figure out why I can’t get it to start? I’m getting power, the fuel pump primes but not reading the fuel level. The fuel level works checked it with the ohms. But dash doesn’t read. Cluster is coming in but security light is on and after the miles is shown I get a dash bars on the right screen area. So not sure if it’s the immobilizer or what else it can be. Not getting anything crazy with the OBD codes mainly the Evan stuff and Coolant temp Circuit. Also notice that i cut 2 wires on my cluster connection dark green and white and pink wire also maybe someone has HO tuners so we can by pass the immobilizer to see if that’s it Please let me know who can help me or steer me in the right direction.

Attachments

RCK605

I'm not through that part of the wiring harness yet so I don't know if you were supposed to cut those wires or not. Alldata says the are for the drier information switch signals. Not sure if that would cause a no start. Have you checked all of your grounds, fuses, and harness connections?
Screenshot_20221012-060432_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
That dark green wire cut at the instrument cluster is a LAN connection that needs to tied into the comms loop, otherwise things don't work correctly. @JMFBlACK71 found this and with the reconnection the magic electron genie made things work again! :p:D

It’s a dark green with a white stripe, I connect that to all the other green ones?
Other question, what about the pink cable do I need to run that one to anything?

Okay so now I’m in business, got the dash working turns out I had 2 of the green GMLan wires not hooked up from the BCM, but still not cracking. Now I think it’s the immobilizer. When I put it in the on position the security light blinks and then stays on. What could this be?