2023 Goblin Chassis # 490 Arrived today

Doug Rostad

I have already started sandblasting and primer parts from my kit , that arrived here in Manheim Pa today!

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
The gold is really nice, not a very common color used on a Goblin. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Is that a '68 stingray in the garage?

Doug Rostad

The gold is really nice, not a very common color used on a Goblin. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Is that a '68 stingray in the garage?
The color was supposed to be Bright Orange Metallic, It is more gold. But it is growing on me. the Corvette is a 1973 Stingray. the ultralight is a Badland Aircraft.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Nice. '73 was the last year for a chrome bumpers - on the rear - with the urethane front bumper. Guessing it's a project too? The ultralight is definitely a project. Hopefully you can get the time to work on all of these, but the Goblin will likely be less work to complete. :D

Doug Rostad

Nice. '73 was the last year for a chrome bumpers - on the rear - with the urethane front bumper. Guessing it's a project too? The ultralight is definitely a project. Hopefully you can get the time to work on all of these, but the Goblin will likely be less work to complete. :D
The Corvette, other than needing air conditioning , is complete. The ultralight is 95 percent done. I have to finish the cowl , make a new fire wall and get a few more drilled bolts.

Doug Rostad

I'm pretty dang local to you, if you need build assistance or want a ride. The sun's pretty low on this driving season, but we've still got a little time left I hope.
Ark A ride would be great! It would be great to see some of the components and see how others are building their Goblins.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Ark A ride would be great! It would be great to see some of the components and see how others are building their Goblins.
Ok, we'll try to get you a ride in one weekend before it gets cold. This weekend isn't looking great due to the weather forecast, but we'll see.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Yeah , looking like rain. so, I'll be setting up a canopy with some tarp sides to do some sand blasting.
Be aware that a N/A cars will have many subtle differences from the T/C versions. Don't be afraid to shout out if you're finding weird stuff! Most goblin builders have only dealt with either the S/C or the T/C car and I can't blame them for a having narrow experience. I have a few years of working on base model Cobalts to N/A SS cars, but only 1 T/C car. Ya don't have to pop smoke or use up a flare, just post it here and we'll see if we can figure it out.