Bajakid1450’s ss 2.4sc street goblin build

Bajakid1450

I do wayyyyyy to many engine installations hahah Monday I got 2 to do and 2 removals on another plane to send off to be reman

G Atsma

Too bad those little Allisons (now RR) are so blasted expensive. They are great turbines for smaller single engine craft!

Bajakid1450

Just got some 5052-H38 aluminum alloy sheet metal for front skid plate, It does not really bend it has a very very high tensile strength I got a 4’x4’ sheet for $50 to help protect the goblin from speed bumps and potholes

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Pretty sure these seats are calling your name, The backs match your frame!

Nuker-

Bajakid1450

I’d love to get those but I’m needing some heavy duty waterproof seats since I’m gonna be driving it a lot

Bajakid1450

Pretty sure these seats are calling your name, The backs match your frame!

Nuker-
I had bride version of those seats back in 2010 loved the color but the suede wears out after about a year of driving

Bajakid1450

I’m having the hardest time getting these radiator hoses ran through the chassis. I used a whole bottle of tire wet and even used a ratchet strap can’t get the hoses more than a foot before letting go and having to do it again

Ross

Goblin Guru
Put the hose in a box with a heater, and/or heat your shop up. Warm hose = flexible hose.

Bajakid1450

I’ll have to try that this upcoming weekend I was trying to get it done today and start getting the engine and suspension next weekend

Bajakid1450

nobody in my area had “tire wet” in stock ended up using Lexus rubber lubricant/ tire shine. Just got one in with a full bottle and a ratchet strap :) time to do the other that might be the issue tho not being the actual tire wet

Bajakid1450

Nevermind after 2.5 hours I got both of them through. Geez I thought I was gonna break them when installing those hoses !!!

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Tie wet is a silicone base lube and is about ten times slicker than tire shine which I think is soapy waster.