Build #.085 for sale Incomplete or completed at Higher price-Additional photos available on original build log. NH

These are some basic photos of the incomplete build I have for sale. I started a build log Many years ago when I began this project but it was after not completing it due to life getting busier and busier my dream can become yours. I held back no expense on this project during my early years in my business, which took my time away from the build. I estimate, I have just over $25,000 into the components in the kit and additional performance parts. I'm going to pay a local garage to finish the project if I do not get any bites at my desired 80% finished cost of $20,000. the cost of the project will be adjusted on what I have to pay in labor for its completion. This would be an excellent starting point For anyone trying to build a green and black 07ss stage 3 modified Goblin. After Pricing out what I have in the kit this is a good deal. I have an extra 07 SS 2.0 supercharged motor with all the stage 3 components attached on a stand currently (stand goes with motor). I also have a non-modified 2.0 supercharged motor currently in the car with a matching BCM. At the time of excitement I bought all the ZZP upgrades for the 2.0 motor that I could find and can list individually and show receipts to interested parties. All gloss black fiberglass panels and powder coated parts have been stored indoors safely for years and remain in excellent condition. I also have all wiring diagrams for goblin related Electrical systems printed directly from Chevy with color labels and pin connectors labeled. The reason I'm selling is to put the money down on Property and I no longer desire to risk my life in a go cart dream. After pricing out all the parts I have that were not custom made for the project ( like stainless custom coolant piping and digital dash readout with RPM, Speed and other necessary readouts) I concluded to buy just the available parts now based on current kit prices it would be easily over $30,000.
If your are an interested party I implore you to read my trouble shooting logs in the forum for build 085 and view all the Original Photos from years ago on my build log on the forum. For more detailed parts lists, cost questions and further inquiries on the sale, Please shoot me an email @ [email protected]
I believe this to be a good price considering I have hundreds of hours into working on this already as well as substantially more money into than I'm asking.
Thank you for your consideration Ben