Clutch master cylinder

Cdot

Does anyone have a clutch master cylinder they want to sell and wouldn't mind letting go for cheap? The fluid inlet tube broke off of mine during removal and I don't think I'll be able to glue it back together to make it work. Also needing the clips that hold both ends in place.
Hey Cody,

The same thing happened to me. When mine broke it was a very clean break, I managed to join the two broken pieces up using a soldering iron and once it was secure I reinforced the area with a dose of JB weld. It is now stronger than new.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Does anyone have a clutch master cylinder they want to sell and wouldn't mind letting go for cheap? The fluid inlet tube broke off of mine during removal and I don't think I'll be able to glue it back together to make it work. Also needing the clips that hold both ends in place.
Mine broke went to auto zone and bought a metal one

CodyP

Hey Cody,

The same thing happened to me. When mine broke it was a very clean break, I managed to join the two broken pieces up using a soldering iron and once it was secure I reinforced the area with a dose of JB weld. It is now stronger than new.
I might try that and see how it works out. Just don't want to have to go chasing air intrusion or leaks later.