Discount on dual spray injectors.

Ross

Goblin Guru
These 60Lb split sprays are great for the LSJ engine... with a tune, of course.
It's your lucky day! We are celebrating St. Patrick's Day by offering you 15% off all items under "St. Patrick's Day Sale" tab. This is a one day sale so don't test your luck. Grab that set you've had your eye on or stock up with a few sets for your shop.

Code: SHAMROCK15
FUEL INJECTOR CONNECTION | 770.888.1662 | Email

Last edited:

devianteng

Maybe you can help clear up something for me. I've had the 870s from FIC bookmarked as that's what I was planning when I build my LSJ, after the Goblin is running. The plan, on paper, is a Z54 setup (or maybe s252), supporting mods including BRFPS, with both E85 and 93 tunes.
Would the 650s be able to work with a LSJt setup with E85, or would I be better off going with the 870s?

Ross

Goblin Guru
Well the 650s work well with the P12 PCM, so your engine is easy to tune, and will run in both MAF and VE modes.
As far as I know, the 870s are harder to tune and only work in VE mode. So far I haven't figured out the tune, but professional tuners have. I want to run my 870s too. Depending on how much HP you want to make, you might run out of injectors on the 650s and E85. That is why I bought the 870s. There are HP calculators out there to help you pick the correct injector size.

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
FUEL INJECTOR CONNECTION is emailling a discount code again:

ENJOY 10% YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE*
DISCOUNT CODE: HOPPY10
Sale ends Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 11:59pm est.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I have 870s (FIC10853) that Alan at ZZP is currently tuning for me. I am on my 15-20th rendition and its running much smoother. Idle is still not perfect but I would say 85-90%.

One issue Alan mentioned is that the serial to usb that passes the AEM AFR data is losing connectivity ever so often during a log so I need to figure that out.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I had that same issue. Fixed it with a better serial to usb converter. Someone on the forum here recommended a good brand... but I forgot it.
Tripp Lite was recommended.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Super Sale For Super Dads
Father's Day is just around the corner
and we're here to help you find the perfect gift for the dad in your life.

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there!
CODE: SUPERDAD
TAKE 10% OFF
Discount code is only valid on items listed under the Father's Day Sale tab on our site.
Code cannot be applied to previous orders.
Sale ends 6/20 at 11:59pm est.

Ross

Goblin Guru
HAPPY Fourth of July
15% OFF ALL WEEKEND!

We're celebrating America's birthday all weekend long with 15% off your order!* This is one of our biggest sales of the year. Take advantage of these great prices while they last.

CODE: FIREWORK22

Ross

Goblin Guru
15% OFF
SALE SECTION
CODE: LDS15

If you search for "Cobalt", you will get a list of available injectors, including the Bosch split sprays, currently the best ones for our engines.

These 650cc injectors are equivalent to 62lb/hr injectors.
These 870cc injectors are equivalent to 83lb/hr injectors
These 2600cc injectors are equivalent to 248lb/hr injectors, for the wild ones in the crowd.

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
15% OFF
SALE SECTION ( These 870cc injectors are equivalent to 83lb/hr injectors and bigger injectors )
CODE: BF2023

Ross

Goblin Guru
The stock injectors work well for a stock engine. If you planning on tuning a port injected (LSJ) ecotec engine to make big horsepower, then these are good injectors. The FIC 630 CC SPLIT SPRAY makes for an easier tune, and better idle, but 50% more fuel than stock 42lb/hr injectors... and 100% more fuel than my 2006 LSJ 32lb/hr injectors. The 870cc and bigger injectors require scaling your tune, which is a bit more tuning work, and making it idle will be more of a compromise/challenge.

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
The last email from them was black Friday sales.
In the past they have had: Celebrate President's Day With A Sale (Feb 20th), but discount only applies to items listed under Sale Section.
Maybe they will have a St. Patrick's Day Sale in March.
I will post the next ones, but I have noticed that it is getting less likely to include our Bosch EV14 injectors.
I noticed that Jeremy from fasterproms.net also will modify Bosch EV14 injectors, just like FUEL INJECTOR CONNECTION will, so you might want to price check.

Ross

Goblin Guru
We’re offering 10% off on all products listed under “Sale Section”.
Grab one of our top of the line fuel injector sets at a discounted price with code “VALENTINE”.
Discount is valid through 2/14 at 11:59pm.