Engine wire harness

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Sense I want have ac do we cut those wires out or do we need them to hook up something later with these wires.

KSLunsfo

I think most people that modify the engine harness likely remove that. I also don't think there's any reason you can't just leave the engine harness untouched if you didn't want to thin it out for some reason. That being said, I'm sure with some creativity those wires could possibly be repurposed for something else, cutting any unused connectors and applying your own connection method for whatever you'd be adding...

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Yours is going to be quite different from the automatic and the old videos. The MAF is on the passenger side of the turbo Goblins near the alternator.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
No, but we are gathering up everything we will need to shoot assembly videos for a turbo, supercharged, and an auto.

They are going to take a while to do, though.

PyroGuy923

No, but we are gathering up everything we will need to shoot assembly videos for a turbo, supercharged, and an auto.

They are going to take a while to do, though.
Any idea on a timeline? Looking to start my turbo harness soon.

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
So, am I understanding correctly that I don't need to relocate my maf plug to the other side? It leaves the loom with the VVT plugs.