F35 spotter!

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I wander around so just because I saw it doesn't mean it is still there! Check the date of my post!
Yesterday,(Mon, Nov, 20) in Tucson, AZ at Pull a Part on E. Michigan. I spotted what appears to be an F35 in a 2000(fairly sure on the build date?) Saturn L series sedan!, it is mated to an eco tec. Of course the car is beige! (I hear beige is very soothing.) I did not think the Eco-Tec or the F35 was used that early? This unit looks untouched(completely coated with a nice layer of undisturbed grime)Several F23's there as well.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Leaving Tucson this weekend. Have not encountered any more F35's here. I'll call them out if I see them! I'll be hitting El Paso, San Antonio, then Galveston(Houston). These units are getting scarce!

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
An on the road update: El Paso Pick a Part in Anthony, NM/TX has no F35's as of today, 28 Nov.(Unless they are hiding them, I'd say call first.) They do have 2 or 3 F23's.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
November 29, 2023, around noon. I went to Pull a Part east of El Paso, TX. I spotted several (~5) F 23's and no F35's. Looking around I noticed a 2007 Pontiac G6. It held it's original F40 complete to the shifter as well! I did not research this find any further, as I do not have the space to lug a transmission around with me! I cannot recall if it was this trans or another I was looking at today but one of the two had the old style V-6 bell housing flange type! If this unit is that type it will not fit an Eco-Tec.(I had thought that bell housing pattern ended around 2000? I looked at too much stuff today and was in a hurry.) But certainly no F35's in their yard today, they may have them stashed somewhere?