SOLD Free OEM Evap Canister

Corgithulhu

**No longer available! See it on LotusAM's build!**

I am registering the Goblin in a non-emissions testing state, so I won't be needing the OEM evap canister from the fuel lines, but I was advised to take it out anyways in case someone here needs it. So if you need an evap can for your build and don't have your old one, mine is free for you to take as long as you pay for shipping to your door! This came out of a 2007 SS/SC Coupe.

It's just dusty, and I did cut the lines at the fuel harness body connection point per the removal video, but they have a perfectly solderable length on them if so required, and the other three plugs are intact. Just DM me with your details if you're interested. I'll hold it with the rest of my build parts, so no rush to get it gone.

Attachments

Last edited:

LotusAM

Hi Andy,

I'm having to add the emissions components to an existing build to get it truly street legal. I don't know if someone scooped this up yet. I'll take this and any other EVAP/emissions components that you have available (purge solenoid, rear O2 sensor, etc). Just let me know how much shipping would be. I'll DM you as well.

Thanks,
Adam