I'm I Watching The Right Build Videos Right? I'm I Missing A Bracket From My Kit???

Cheddar

So I'm finally getting around to my build. #256. As I start the assembly of my SS TC Goblin, I cant help to notice that the build videos are like 4 years old, and are using an older design frame. Are these the step by step assembly videos I should be watching? Also, I came across a bracket my kit did not come with (See photos). Apparently its for the EPS unit. Was there a revision to this, or I'm I just missing the bracket and hardware from my kit? The only steering related parts I have are in this baggy, but nothing resembles the bracket in the video.

Attachments

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Yes on the dated videos. New ones are in the works.
find a few tc builds and. Read them completely.
All the answers are there. Just hard to find sometimes.

Last edited:

Cheddar

Everything I have searched so far says I need a bracket - So just wanted to touch base with people on the newer builds. I have 2 goblins, but the one I have that was pre-built is an OG frame so didn't know if they changed anything.

Attachments

G-Quest

Hello @Cheddar,
Yes, the bracket is required to mount the power steering unit. I'm # 268 and I, too, was missing that bracket. Give Adam a call. DFKC has been on point when it comes to filling missing part requests.

Corgithulhu

I've got a kit that shipped last week, and my K22G baggy does indeed have the bracket from Rauq's linked video.

Cheddar
So I'm finally getting around to my build. #256. As I start the assembly of my SS TC Goblin, I cant help to notice that the build videos are like 4 years old, and are using an older design frame. Are these the step by step assembly videos I should be watching? Also, I came across a bracket my kit did not come with (See photos). Apparently its for the EPS unit. Was there a revision to this, or I'm I just missing the bracket and hardware from my kit? The only steering related parts I have are in this baggy, but nothing resembles the bracket in the video.
Mine was also missing if you haven't by now call or email df and they will send the parts