It’s alive!

vancouvergoblin2022

Hey guys just got the donor car started. It has no check engine codes and moves in every gear. The bcm power cable was cut and had no fuse. Also has a full tank of gas

Thank you everyone for your help

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
My 06 SS SC was 223F.... not that I ever got it that high, but I changed it in HP Tuners.
Later years, GM lowered the temp for the fan.
What temp did you set it to come on now 210 ?
I wish I could learn to do all the things you can do with your on tuning. But that stuff is out of my realm of knowledge

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
My 06 SS SC was 223F.... not that I ever got it that high, but I changed it in HP Tuners.
Later years, GM lowered the temp for the fan.
I finally took at moment to look at your posting to understand the temp settings. Our fan always come on earlier but the base temp almost always around 180 so the fan rarely ever comes on. The stock setting on the '07 SS/SC for the Fan Desired is 53 for an equivalent temp to turn on around 194 degrees. Pretty sure our thermostat is 180, seems low for a modern vehicle.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Upon addition checking against a stock tune for the 07, it's much higher. The Fan Desired is still 53 but the lookup table is totally different. Must have been changed by ZZP when the previous own had it. I never touched it, until just now I didn't even know how it worked.

Stock '07 SS/SC