May have found a good repair shop and paint and body shop!!!! They are excited about Goblins

Hey y'all. Been away for a few. I have been vetting repair and body paint shops in the North Texas area. The goal is to have a go to for things I can't do or others in our group need. The son runs the repair side of the business and the father run the painting and fabrication shop. I scheduled an appointment and I met with both of them. They had a stack of information about DF Goblins etc. Hell I was answering questions the first ten minutes. Mostly referring them to call the shop in Red Oak or get on the forum. The son knew his stuff and right away was not intimidated in alignment issue. Then he asked about the different engines we use etc. The father was all jazzed about what could be done to fabricate body parts and paint. I left my Goblin with them and will keep you guys posted. If they turn out to be legit I will share their information and put my name behind the recommendation. Y'all be safe in these crazy times. Let's get a front wing DEVELOPED FAST !!!!

Hey y'all. Been away for a few. I have been vetting repair and body paint shops in the North Texas area. The goal is to have a go to for things I can't do or others in our group need. The son runs the repair side of the business and the father run the painting and fabrication shop. I scheduled an appointment and I met with both of them. They had a stack of information about DF Goblins etc. Hell I was answering questions the first ten minutes. Mostly referring them to call the shop in Red Oak or get on the forum. The son knew his stuff and right away was not intimidated in alignment issue. Then he asked about the different engines we use etc. The father was all jazzed about what could be done to fabricate body parts and paint. I left my Goblin with them and will keep you guys posted. If they turn out to be legit I will share their information and put my name behind the recommendation. Y'all be safe in these crazy times. Let's get a front wing DEVELOPED FAST !!!!
Kid seemed to have knocked the assignment out of there park. I gave him a few more things to do but so far so good
.IMG_20200708_135237.jpg