Rear sway bar picture

MR.812

Can I see a picture of the rear sway bar installed? I put mine on and it is almost touching the passenger side control arm.
Thanks

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Have you done track days in your Goblin, if so have you run your car on the track with and without the sway bar?
So far just autocross, no actual track time yet. We did an autocross “test” day last year, that gives you all day to test things. I ran the track several times running very consistent times. I pulled the rear sway bar and ran a few times. I was consistently a half of a second slower without the sway bar. Reinstalled the sway bar and my times dropped back to where it was before.

even if there was no time difference, the car felt a lot better with a sway bar than without. On the street, you’ll probably never notice a difference.

When I do get a chance to track the goblin, I will run the same experiment

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
So far just autocross, no actual track time yet. We did an autocross “test” day last year, that gives you all day to test things. I ran the track several times running very consistent times. I pulled the rear sway bar and ran a few times. I was consistently a half of a second slower without the sway bar. Reinstalled the sway bar and my times dropped back to where it was before.

even if there was no time difference, the car felt a lot better with a sway bar than without. On the street, you’ll probably never notice a difference.

When I do get a chance to track the goblin, I will run the same experiment
And should probably mention the NA 'comfort ride' versus the SS swaybar? Just from an empirical standpoint the SS bar will induce significantly more oversteer than the NA bar. Some builders have reported a large difference between the two on a Goblin.