Recommendations for books on performance mods

Gr8wheels

Firstly, I want to apologize to this forum because all I do is ask for help and so far have not made positive contributions. I'm aware of that and as soon as I somehow figure out something that this forum hasn't, I'd be more than glad to share.
I've spent a bit of time reading here and watching YouTube videos trying to plan my path to the final performance of my Goblin build. The book,
"Ecotec 2.0L LSJ Power Book is on order. I want to keep my supercharger and currently, my target output is 300H.P. @ the rear wheels with the car being auto-crossed occasionally and street-drove to shows, fun, etc. so pump gas is required. Anybody that has found books or videos that are useful to that end would
be much appreciated for sharing the names/sources.
So far my thoughts are:
head work to include camshaft improvement, port, polish, 9,000 r.p.m. valve springs.
perk-up the existing supercharger or replace it with a high performance unit.-- injectors to match
the tuned exhaust
The donor only had 60-some thousand miles so I was not planning on a complete teardown.

Additionally, I would like any recommendations for performance shops in the Sarasota/ Tampa Bay area that are good with these LSJ engines to do the work and the final tuning/tweaking.
Thank you very much for any comments, suggestions, etc.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
You're not alone, friend. I've gotten far more help from the forum than I have offered. Trying to pay it back as I can. =D

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
There aren't many shops left that are known for working on the ecotec platforms although the LSJ is a little easier to find a tuner for than the LNF. The closest one that I know of is DDM Works in Piedmont, SC.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
PM me with your email.
I have a couple publications too big to post here I will send you.