Red wire from fuse block on 2008 TC harness

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Need a little more info than that. What red wire?

And you need to add your donor info to your signature to insure we give the correct information.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Need a little more info than that. What red wire?
And you need to add your donor info to your signature to insure we give the correct information.
2008 TC is in the Header for the post. However, I do agree that adding it to the signature would be very helpful.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I can check the service manual when I get home.

Just as another thing to help us help you. This is foremost on your mind right now, but it doesn't take long to forget the wiring details. Unless someone with your donor was just handling the part in question we need all the information you can give us. If it's a connector, an end view and wiring colors should be given/pictured. I can tell what connector and pin you are talking about from one of the pictures in your first post. But the other pictures don't tell us much.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
On an 06 LSJ, there are two red/black wires: B1 goes from a 50a fuse to the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM, not used on a Goblin) and C2 goes from a 30a fuse to the Body Control Module (BCM). Not sure how applicable that is to your donor. You should be able to pop the cover off the back of that connector and see which wire you have, or probe continuity to the fuse for either of those items.

Last edited:

Hammer

I can check the service manual when I get home.

Just as another thing to help us help you. This is foremost on your mind right now, but it doesn't take long to forget the wiring details. Unless someone with your donor was just handling the part in question we need all the information you can give us. If it's a connector, an end view and wiring colors should be given/pictured. I can tell what connector and pin you are talking about from one of the pictures in your first post. But the other pictures don't tell us much.
I see I’ll cut the tape back and trace it back yeah I had spaced doing the wiring out a
Yes r/b that seems to be the one you are asking about is electronic brake control module feed which is removed.
sweet so I can cut that one off at the plug in the fuse box then, ok now I have a few more by my ignition that I’m trying to figure out where they go, I’m cutting off tape and tracing them now.

Attachments

RobC76

Those look like dash switch wires. Do you have all of your dash switch panel wires accounted for?

RobC76

I don’t disagree but the green one tied in a knot I believe is Dash panel switches. The red with white stripe may have just been extended. The gray or brown I’m not sure on. Might have to weed out one at a time.