Sasquatch pix!?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
@ah.b.normal stopped by on Saturday bearing gifts - brake switch, BCM, some wiring and connectors - which are very much appreciated. :D We shared a few stories and he got a first hand look at my (slow) build progress. Wish we had more time to talk and go over my rear suspension ideas, since they may apply to his Go-balt front suspension with some tweaking.

The no photos policy was adhered to (thank you), but not to disappoint here's a candid one that my publicist deemed acceptable for publication:
shrug-idk.gif

Dang I do look good! :cool:

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
@ah.b.normal stopped by on Saturday bearing gifts - brake switch, BCM, some wiring and connectors - which are very much appreciated. :D We shared a few stories and he got a first hand look at my (slow) build progress. Wish we had more time to talk and go over my rear suspension ideas, since they may apply to his Go-balt front suspension with some tweaking.

The no photos policy was adhered to (thank you), but not to disappoint here's a candid one that my publicist deemed acceptable for publication:
View attachment 43898
Dang I do look good! :cool:
All that and a bag o' chips. He's so modest! A dyed in the fur Gentleman.