Throttle pedal

WA08TC

Is it just me or when pressing the throttle there is only a little bit of play before it hits the bulkhead? Seems odd.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Post a picture of how you've got it mounted. I can't picture it but I feel like we've seen this done wrong before. No biggie, we'll figure it out.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I had to trim the hole around one of my pedals and I think it was the accelerator pedal. Actually I think I cut a slot in the bulkhead and bent it a little .

WA08TC

I did the same, I think I need to trim the bulkhead where it comes into contact with the pedal arm.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Do you think it's interfering by more than the thickness of the rubber hose you have as an insulator? I only have silicone there.

WA08TC

I'm going to cut a slot out and remove the hose and see if I get full motion, I put the hoses there because the bulkhead isn't completely flat once riveted and it flexes.

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
I'm going to cut a slot out and remove the hose and see if I get full motion, I put the hoses there because the bulkhead isn't completely flat once riveted and it flexes.
I was worried about that too when I was building mine, but I haven't noticed any issues with it. If it is making noise, it's not audible when driving.