New profile posts

If you ever need a place to park, let me know.

Ian Bullard
512-944-3625
1600 Old Settlement Rd
Round Rock, TX 78664
If you ever need a place to park, let me know.

Ian Bullard
512-944-3625
1600 Old Settlement Rd
Round Rock, TX 78664
Rttoys
Rttoys
Awesome thanks.
I saw in one of your posts that you are using a sxs windshield wiper, can you link to where you got it? All the ones I have found are way to long for the short windshield we have.
Purchased another Mazda MX-5. A 2013 Club Sport model, white with red mirrors and black HDRT. Looks great in the sun. Has Ford Focus 2.5L engine swap with B/W EFR turbo (same setup as 999 SuperSport race car) making 360hp at wheels on 15psi. New daily driver.
Hey Towerdog. Do you still have the full emergency brake setup? I would love to buy it off of you if possible. Lechlis was not able to find it.
It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of dperkins. His friend and family are continuing to work on his goblin project in his memory.
Reactions: jFritzies
JSATX
JSATX
My condolences. Best of luck with the rest of the build.
Desert Sasqwatch
Desert Sasqwatch
So sorry to hear of this. Please, use the resources on the DF forum to help the family achieve the goal of completing his dream of a completed Goblin.
Jefferey Nelson REILAND use to have the hole shifter for 50 dollars. He’s on Facebook
Zklonne
Zklonne
Awesome - thank you for the info. I’ll check in to see what he’s got in case SACTX solution falls through. Thanks!
What part of Fl. do you live, I like your camaro sweet ride.
Jareth
Jareth
Naples, what about you?
Zoom Zoom
Zoom Zoom
Port Saint Lucie about 3 hours across the state,
This is a suggestion for you, You can save a ton of money enough to buy a new engine even and still save money . DF would let you cancel your order
go to classified add and look at Acewest add 50% complete 06 supercharged ,, He lives Palm Beach or further south even, nice blue powder coat. We got are cars shipped same time. Same powder coat place in Texas did them. Your new Goblin buddy
You are in Houston? What part of town?

There are a few of us finished and a few close to done.
Rttoys
SACTX
ToxicBill
Wes... I am interested in your roof rack. Can you give me some more information on it, or a link to where you sourced it. Thanks.
W
Wes
I made a thread a year or two back. It has all the info but basically just cut a standard one down to fit what I wanted. It's a pretty sweet upgrade! Should be easy to find if you search under my name, lmk if you can't find it.
PaulPerger
PaulPerger
Thanks. I did find it. Love what you did with it and how you mounted it, etc.
Drove the Goblin to work today, now half the office wants me to give them rides on my lunch break
Reactions: Desert Sasqwatch
Desert Sasqwatch
Desert Sasqwatch
Saw that coming! Half the miles on your Goblin will likely be giving out rides during the first year on the road. :D