A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning everyone! We made it to Friday!!!!!

So first, thank you to those of you that went out of your way & left us a review on Google! And a big thank you to those of you on Facebook that have shown us love there & are participating in this month's contest for a free Goblin t-shirt!

We're going to run monthly contest & we'll not always make them so easy! Keep an eye out on the Forum as we're going to alternate between doing our contest on FB & here. Next month's contest will be her on the Forum in it's own section that'll be created for it. So keep your eyes open!!!

This morning at DFKC #275 is on the jig. She's a standard chassis with a full age & full door bars. Her home will be in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Did you know we sell brand new zero mile Saab F35 transmissions with 4.05 final drive? These transmission were meant to be installed in brand new cars but were never installed! These start @ $750 plus shipping. Here's one getting ready for it's custom crate:

These things have been flying off our shelves but we do have more available!

Have a great weekend Goblin Family & Goblin Lovers! Till Monday!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin lovers! Did everyone have a good weekend? The ladies of DFKC hit the Bingo Hall together Friday night, we're a wild bunch! LOL! None of us won but we had a great time & plan on going back next month & hope to do this:

Well, now it's Monday & back to work!

We have a few people out with sniffles today but that doesn't stop this train from running!

#273 hit the jog this morning, she's in her very starting stage:

Each piece is laid out beforehand to make sure they're all there:

The warehouse has boxes packed & ready for the kits going out this week:

Stewart Transport is picking up on Wednesday this week. We originally thought today but it's Wednesday. Gives us a bit more time to finish up!

We sold 3 kits over the weekend....Keep it up Goblin Lovers!!!!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
my frame is #270....That box is part of my order! Robert Trash.
What's so funny, y'all???.....
I'm so grateful for your sense of humor! That "trash" box is actually on the floor...Your boxes are on the packing table. Are you looking forward to delivery? Pick-up is tomorrow!!!!