Recent content by Bajakid1450

1. Bajakid1450

Bajakid1450’s ss 2.4 turbo track goblin build

Not sure yet I was only there for a few minutes but it's totally more than 2.5x the power the NA 2.4l was I wrecked my truck the day I was supposed to go pick it up after work so there is the down side now I gotta find a friend to drop me off after work to pick it up and drive it home in this...
  2. Bajakid1450

Rauq's Twincharged LSJ in SC - #240 - GOBZILA

Look up on Google DDMWORKS Atom 700 they are the ones that did my goblins engine and turbo setup, they twin charged a atom with a lsj and got 700hp that is usable and quiet enough to pass noise regulations
  3. Bajakid1450

Ok after almost a year of waiting for the prototyping at DDMWorks in Piedmont SC the goblin is finally done I went for a drive in it today and OMG the acceleration is mind-blowing !!!! I will pick it up tomorrow after work and take some pictures for everyone to see their turbo kit for the...
  4. Bajakid1450

A Mercedes, and yea I hope soon I miss driving it, but currently making a Ecotec swapped 1973 vw type square back
  5. Bajakid1450

Well, DDM works has had the car since Thanksgiving. They have been using the car to prototype everything to make a kit for the goblins unfortunately the amount of time it is taking to complete it and make CAD files for each part of the kit is taking forever and also a ton of Dyno tuning. BTW my...
  6. Bajakid1450

The zombie dragon 300zx resurrection

heres what it sounds like
  7. Bajakid1450

Balance shaft delete, and yea trying to go for some big numbers but gotta wait till I get back from vacation before I can drop the Goblin off to fab up the intercooler and charge pipes
  8. Bajakid1450

Ohh it runs great and sounds mean
  9. Bajakid1450

The ddmworx built engine is almost done finally waited for parts on back order for like 3-5 months
  10. Bajakid1450

I know the hood scoop is ugly but the hood was having a clearance issue of about 4"
  11. Bajakid1450

Yea the interior is a pain but got the air working and all the dash controls working too :)
  12. Bajakid1450

this is the current status of it
  13. Bajakid1450

So this car was a collection of parts from all the projects from the past and and a rusty roller frame it has been sitting in a friends backyard since 2015 when we gave up on it because the previous owner gutted the interior, suspension, and drivetrain. So I said let's try making a car to tow...
  14. Bajakid1450

This one will be the most difficult 3D print I have tried. I have to find time to tweak it for mounting holes and get the right hardware for it then we will see how it goes