Recent content by LS2GTO

1. LS2GTO

SOLD!!! Goblin for sale

Putting my goblin up for sale. Built by DF Goblin themselves. Street legal and titled. Comes with an extra set of like new racing wheels and tires and a brand new extra transmission. Needs nothing, runs great and looks amazing. I've owned alot of nice cars in my life and this car gets the most...
  2. LS2GTO

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Is it me or has this location list grown substantially over the last few months?
  3. LS2GTO

Soon to be Goblin Builder in AZ

Soon there will finally be enough Goblins in Arizona to have a get together. That would be fun to have one at some point.
  4. LS2GTO

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Luke Tucson Arizona Adam's track version prototype 2009 2.2 supercharged Drive it almost daily.
  5. LS2GTO

It came with the car. It's Adam's prototype that was purchased from him.

It came with the car. It's Adam's prototype that was purchased from him.
  6. LS2GTO

Wrap Material Sale

I measured 68 inches long from windshield to bottom of the nose with 2 inches extra wrapping under the nose and 59 inches wide.
  7. LS2GTO

Wrap Material Sale

I can get you the hood measurements if you guys want them.
  8. LS2GTO

Trying to create a roof for the goblin.

Just an update. Well after a few small changes, I would say that the roof is a success. It holds up very well at high speeds (75mph) on the freeway and blocks out most of the sun.
  9. LS2GTO

Seat Comfort

Here is what the snugpad looks like in the seat. I'm 6'1" and while it might put you a little higher in the seat, I haven't noticed any difference regarding the wind over the windshield. Also here is another cushion I just bought from Costco. It was $15 and about 2/3rd the thickness of the...
  10. LS2GTO

Seat Comfort

I agree the seat comfort is pretty bad for long drives. I bought: SnugPad Coccyx Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion for Back Pain Relief and Sciatica and Tailbone Pain - Ideal for Office Chair and Car Driver Seat Pillow from Amazon. Works really well with the comfort on the longer trips and...
  11. LS2GTO

N/A to Supercharger modification

Adam, I believe I have your old P2 unless you had multiple P2 units. I can post pics of the idler pulley to see what you did if you like.
  12. LS2GTO

18s?

Nice! Post some pics when you get them on your goblin!
  13. LS2GTO

18s?

I'm running 17x8.5 all the way around with 245/40/17 tires.
  14. LS2GTO

Trying to create a roof for the goblin.

Here are some update pics. The strap hinge holes are offset, which is annoying, and made the roof an 1/2 inch off from being center. I will need to special order the correct hinge or try to file out the hole in it to give me some adjustment. It will work for now. I was going to use just one...