Recent content by Motoracer110

1. Motoracer110

Gearjammer’s City Goblin – 06 SS/SC G85

Awesome! Great choice on those wheels. I’m constantly getting compliments on my wheels when I take the goblin out
  2. Motoracer110

Brand New ZZP LSJ Axels Stage 1 for sale

Hey man axels are a perfect fit. Working out great. The photo of the yellow box is the ones I’m referencing Also most places will exchange if it does not fit your car if you buy local
  3. Motoracer110

Brand-new FE1 struts (just cover shipping)

Those are what i bought for my goblin and love them this is a steal for sure to whoever gets them
  4. Motoracer110

Jared's Florida Road/Track Build - 06 SS/SC (#230)

wahoo! welcome, you have a nice looking donor. I had a blast taking mine apart im sure you will as well. Great group of people here and will help you along the way with any questions.
  5. Motoracer110

Headlight options...

Haha shhhhhh don’t tell them that. The light does have a clear cutoff in the projection so you can get the proper beam height. Ya my gutters barely get my front end to scrape so those 2x4 studs work perfect ;) On a side note if you live in a state that requires inspection, always keep a copy of...
  6. Motoracer110

Motoracer Colorado Street Extended - 2009 SS/TC

O man the clearance is mm not inches. I don’t like that one bit
  7. Motoracer110

Thank u JB, when I was at that point in the build for the intake I didn’t like how close it was to my strut very close to touching. I’m very happy with where I ran it. Makes accessing things like the serpentine belt much easier. I just purchased a nice tig welder and in the future I’m going to...
  8. Motoracer110

I don’t think I posted a finish car photo on my page yet so here it is with the df windscreen
  9. Motoracer110

Cutting the Engine Cover, for us SS/TC'ers

You could use the ol lipstick method. Outline the intercooler with lipstick then stamp your hood for perfect alignment. It’s the only way I know how to mark and cutout sockets through drywall :cool:
  10. Motoracer110

Headlight options...

Don’t make the mistake I made. I wasted $130 on head lights to find out they did not have the DOT stamp on them. My state needs that to pass inspection so I ended up buying these and very happy with them http://exomotive.com/store/dot-sae-legal-led-headlight-3-square-1700-lumens/ They look...
  11. Motoracer110

Map wire pin location

Haha well those exact wires were at the plug and went to something. I could have traced them and messed up the nice wire wraps but didn’t want to do that and just abandoned where those wires went and soldered the new wires in place. The harness had one plug with 3 wires that was incorrect and I...
  12. Motoracer110

Map wire pin location

Thank u all! Now telling my wife every time I take the goblin out I’m going to school. Learning my pedal skills ;)
  13. Motoracer110

Map wire pin location

Success! I wired that connector sensor in and getting full 15 lbs boost!! This thing is a monster now. Thank u a ton for the help. I now have the issue where in first gear and second gear my foot bounces off the throttle and starts jerking the car. Do you know how to better ease first and second...
  14. Motoracer110

Map wire pin location

Your color code is right on the money. This is on the old harness
  15. Motoracer110

Map wire pin location

Thank u this is a big help. No the new harness did not have that connection. Unfortunately gm said the harness was made to order so I was stuck with it with no returns. Today I’m going to walk the old harness back and take out that plug with wires then connect them to the pins on the new harness...