Recent content by Motoracer110

1. Motoracer110

Windshield Development

any updates with the development?
  2. Motoracer110

My Montana plates arrived!

thats fantastic news!!!!!! you had problems with Chicago correct?
  3. Motoracer110

Introducing Myself - Bruce Weatherby

welcome man!!!!!!! youll love the car and process! great group here to help whenever you get stuck.
  4. Motoracer110

Axle Boot leaking help

wow never seen such a thing I think im going to give this a try looks easy
  5. Motoracer110

Axle Boot leaking help

I have one of my axle boots cracked and leaking grease everywhere just wondering if there is a quick fix or does the whole thing need replaced?
  6. Motoracer110

Engine Wire Harness Missing MAP Plug thoughts

Long story short my donor car had a bad engine and the wire harness was in horrible shape as well. I ordered a new turbo crate engine and new OEM motor wire harness direct from GM, but the harness is missing one of the Turbo MAP sensor plugs making me think this harness was not made for turbo...
  7. Motoracer110

Wind Screen

yes outside the bracket. are you using the washers as well?
  8. Motoracer110

AC Refrigerant

I am a licensed HVAC contractor for commercial and Residential systems and maybe i can shed some light on coolants. Currently I work with R-22 coolant (the old) and R-410A (the new) coolants in A/C systems. Everyone in my industry talks about Dupont used to own the patent on R-22 and when the...
  9. Motoracer110

Brian's City Goblin-06/Crate MotorTC

That will look sweet you’ll have to make a few extra dashes to sell ;)
  10. Motoracer110

DF Goblin Beginnings - The Story

Great find and read. I’m glad the gas tank is not in the front anymore :p Will be neat to see where the company is in 10 years.
  11. Motoracer110

SOLD: Stage 1 + 2 kit, Illusion Red, + 2010 Cobalt SS Turbo donor car 60k miles

So cool! Great decision jumping fast on this deal. It’s a fun process getting the goblin built. I knew nothing about cars and with the help of this community and YouTube videos everything worked out great!
  12. Motoracer110

We are screwed here in Florida !

If there is a will there is a way. I just went through a lengthy 3 month process in my state, first state patrol officer said no way he was going to sign off on my car even if it abides by all the laws in the state. I ended up going to another inspection facility that was way cool very helpful...
  13. Motoracer110

SOLD: Stage 1 + 2 kit, Illusion Red, + 2010 Cobalt SS Turbo donor car 60k miles

dang man sad to see a fellow Coloradan sell the kit. Not many goblins over here. If i didnt have the car i have currently i would have jumped on this purchase in a heartbeat. this wont last long thats for sure.
  14. Motoracer110

Ark's City Goblin (2008 SS/TC donor)

Sign posts look great . I have to readjust mine so my wife can drive the car not looking forward to taking them back out and reinstalling ;)