Recent content by Northshoresaint

1. N

Northshoresaint's Standard City 09 SS/TC #238 For sale $20,000 Madisonville, Louisiana

Not yet. I don’t drive it too much, so I’m selling. The fun part for me was the build. Do you go to any car events around here?
  2. N

No, sorry I haven’t met them.

No, sorry I haven’t met them.
  3. N

I’ll be here.

I’ll be here.
  4. N

Northshoresaint's Standard City 09 SS/TC #238 For sale $20,000 Madisonville, Louisiana

New LNF crate motor from ATK F35 LSD trans Montana registration
  5. N

Everything worked the first time

I had a successful first start. My donor was ‘09 turbo, so the wire harness videos matched my build. I’m having more more difficulty finding insurance than building the car.
  6. N

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

I signed the MCO on the back. $49 told me that was in error, so I had to fill out another form saying that I signed in error. The signatures on the back are for dealers only.
  7. N

Tow rigs

I flat tow with a Jeep. Tow bar and lights from Harbor Freight.Magnetic lights stick to rear shock mounts on frame. No Goblin wires needed.
  8. N

New tool for pulling hoses through frame rails.

I used a come along, worked fine single handed.
  9. N

Anybody know what plugs into this?

Pic of reverse sensor
  10. N

Dash Lights

My dash gets much brighter when I turn my lights off.
  11. N

Manual Shifter Upgrade

I’m in.
  12. N

Northshoresaint's Standard City 09 SS/TC #238

On my OBD I’m reading 0 on O2 sensor 1 and.44 on O2 sensor 2. What should I be seeing? The .44 doesn’t change when I rev the engine.
  13. N

First start! All good except no engine coolant temp. Turns out I had the coolant temp connector plugged into the vehicle speed sensor and vice versa. Took me a while to figure it out, but after swapping the connectors, coolant temp works.
  14. N

I discovered it’s best to have this cover in place before bleeding the clutch line. A 9mm wrench can easily drop into the transmission bell housing. By pure luck, I was able to locate it with an inspection camera and retrieve it with a small telescoping retrieval magnet.