Recent content by TheDon

1. TheDon

Trying to help out with wiring on another goblin 06 ss

Still no clue on the 3 wire blue connector. Saw it left in another early model build. Anyone have bcm plug pinouts looks like I'm missing some of the dash panel wires and would like to add them in and check some of my work I read some of the buttons may have been through steering wheel
  2. TheDon

Background Project - VeeDub ReDub Platform

Mine was bought in the middle of building goblin so all stock but is an R
  3. TheDon

Well that's awsome thank you.
  4. TheDon

They were left after thinning the dash harness, I set them aside and kept going hoping i would figure it out as i continued. small one reaches to about clutch switch. Larger one has end of a few wires in knots and are the ones that I think go to button panel. If I cut one red with black stripe...
  5. TheDon

Any idea on these connectors Car was titled as an 06 but had 05 style fuel pump.
  6. TheDon

09 turbo bosch intercooler pump no power

Both were good going to tear into it this weekend
  7. TheDon

TheDons track, easy entry, 09 ss/tc build #273

I did the best i could with toe plates and angle gauge but this was my first time doing an alignment. Before and after pic professional allighnment. Was late and went straight home on a straight road but feels so much better already
  8. TheDon

Thank you wondering if my turbo donor just needs a fuse or relay added. Will check it out in the morning
  9. TheDon

I'll check my ground haven't found any other issues with my harness so figured someone else probably had a similar issue do you remember what circuit it comes off so I can check fuse
  10. TheDon

I have a new one supplied by df and don't have power to it but not sure what conditions call for it to have power.
  11. TheDon

Have put a few miles on just short runs. Not that it's easy to see while driving I've never seen it on and detect no power going to pump with key on or running. I'm going to start rewatching wiring videos to start troubleshooting. But if someone remembers what circuit it's pulled off I can see...
  12. TheDon

Fixed calipers, bled brakes fitted windshield hood and sides at same time forthe first time. Worked a little closer to insurance
  13. TheDon

Ran into a snag my insurance company can't cover a car registered in Montana any recommendations for a Montana company before I just start calling around
  14. TheDon

Wow that came out awsome