• Photo Contest at Mountain View Meetup

We need everybody to go vote on their favorite photos at the Mountain View Meetup. Head over to the forum thread today and like some photos!
    Guys should be uploading photos throughout the day so be sure to check back or subscribe to this thread.

Mountain View Arkansas Meetup Forum Thread

Recent content by TheDon

1. TheDon

TheDons track, easy entry, 09 ss/tc build #273

Thanks for confirming I may have an issue then, I've never seen it on before. I used clear tubing
  2. TheDon

Felt like I was due for an update, the state (Maine) doesn't seem to want my money I will have to do Montana route. Verified coolant system is working as it's supposed to last night. Still haven't seen intercooler pump kick on?
  3. TheDon

89 gti 16v shaved bay 2.0 bottom end turbo and stand alone full polly and coilovers my 12 year project and counting but getting close
  4. TheDon

Yea im not the first I saw it on another build just kept playing with it in the vice. Not bolted tight in pic. Next will be cutting for the front vents. Read a few logs but if there's any tricks let me know
  5. TheDon

Windshield is mocked up
  6. TheDon

Called the state and going to give them a chance to register it before I go Montana, will be sure to let everyone know how it goes
  7. TheDon

273 views on kit 273 haha
  8. TheDon

Seats are in!
  9. TheDon

Hood fitted seat brackets finished, footwell still needs some trimming and may replace current brake lines to make more space, still not sure.could of put seats in but refuse to use old washers in the garage will pick up some new matching ones after work and put seats in tomorrow.
  10. TheDon

Boat cushions
  11. TheDon

First drive! No service for last couple day at my place will upload videos later
  12. TheDon

Slow progress between the heat and work. Some updates pics, it's first time on the ground, weather I sit on floor and try driving it for first time tomorrow or just push it out it will see the outside of garage tomorrow so I can do some work on the porsche.
  13. TheDon

Could not find any local, may have to get to dealer, it will be the hardest part of having it driving around next week
  14. TheDon

Goal for next weekend is a drive on the private road. Haven't been able to find any gear oil for transmission went to 5 places today
  15. TheDon

That should work quick walk around and first start!!