ToothMagician
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh No! Are you my(latest) Dentist?! I broke a molar and had to get a crown, last March when I was in Prospect, near Crater Lake. Shady Cove Family Dentistry? I can never remember who I infect with my old car stories. That would be funny if we'd met. My brother is a dentist/ retired. He is in Jacksonville, N.C., so he is no help! WELL, No More Poppycock brand caramel popcorn for me!
    ToothMagician
    ToothMagician
    That's very true, 'Funny thing is my dentist name is Dr. Spaulding.' I think his wife end up marrying the dentist at the end as well. Haha. I did a stint in the navy as well but as a Helicopter electrician. I have to give kudos to the naval dentists on the boats, it's another level when the ship is rocking back and forth. Hurricanes are a bummer for sure, but there's at least a decent warning
    A
    ah.b.normal
    I can see Hanks lining that ice skate up to his tooth to strike it. My brother has the $ to buy his latest M5, I'm building a Mid-engine car out of 15 y/o junk inspired by the 1964 DeTomaso Vallelunga. My Life is great but virtually no garage time! I like to share the stuff I've learned about the Cobalt(I've disassembled several(6) in my car cadaver clinic) with Goblin builders. Please, just ask! I don't mind at all.
    ToothMagician
    ToothMagician
    It's not a bad gig, for sure. I'm not out of that student debt yet, so no fancy new cars for me. Thanks for offering the help, I'm sure I'll need it at some point. Experience always trumps theory!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…