Search results

1. P

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

yep, i called and it was a 30 second conversation, told them i needed a Montana reg. vin inspection sheet done, they had no idea what it was, so sent an officer. She looked it all over, was done and gone in under 10 mins. I did have my entire folder and all my documents ready to rock and roll...
  2. P

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

your vin inspection can be done by ANY law enforcement office. it says so right on the paperwork for the form if I remember right. I literally called my local PD and had a normal non-traffic officer come and do it.
  3. P

Manual brake conversion

How'd this work out for you?
  4. P

Rivet Nuts

Many of the cheaper rivnut tools will strip immediately trying to use stainless steel, make sure your tool is up to the task. I definitely want to use rivnuts for my side panels. You can always do it with some all thread and a few wrenches if the tool fails. I really want to buy a pneumatic...
  5. P

DF braided brake line retainers

There's also a 3d printable bracket in the 3d printer file thread. Similar to the metal ones posted above. That use a bolt for mointing Instead of drilling and riveting
  6. P

Engine Cover

The engine cover actually sits above the bars back there, considerably higher than you expect. It'll fit :)
  7. P

3D Printer

Abs is hard to work with in general, my cousin has been 3d printing for about a year now and he still has issues, I know alot of guys make full enclosures for the printer because even a cool breeze from a central air unit can mess up abs prints
  8. P

Manual brake conversion

I just remember earlier in the thread there was mention of the manual brakes needing alot of pressure, was just thinking maybe the brembos would balance out the braking with moderate pressure, and then you could always adjust from there.
  9. P

05/06 and 07 ss/sc harness swap ability

Yeah that I know, from what I can see in the pics the physical plugs look to be the same, that's mostly what I'm curious about, since I'm repinning I'm not to worried about it at long as they are physically the same connector. I found a guy with a semi local 07 ss/sc car he said I can have the...
  10. P

Anyone know for sure?
  11. P

Manual brake conversion

Has anyone tried the brembos with the manual brakes? Would that be a decent option to actually keep the stock brembos maybe? Going manual brakes might help with the brembos being such overkill? I'm sure it's still way overkill. I was just curious lol
  12. P

I have an 05 harness in my car now, building a Custom one off Harness from scratch, just wanted to verify the dash harness from an 07 will work for the plugs I need for my 05 harness, pretty sure I've read the 05-06 and 07 harnesses are basically the same right? As long as all the plug...
  13. P

Fuel pump oops!

If u broke the barbs themselves, you're likely better off just buying a new pump. You can then cut the stock lines off and run whatever hose with whatever ends you want from it. That's what alot of us did, there's a thread with Info somewhere. I sliced off the stock Plastic lines and swapped...
  14. P

Front wing?

Yep, I've watched his build, he's good inspiration, I think these cars need something like that up front.
  15. P

size size and size

I've noticed the pedels in my car seem close to the floor aswell, I really wish they were mounted an inch higher, but I know that would cause issues immediately with the steering shaft and hood mounting. So I think it's the way it is for those reasons.
  16. P

Front wing?

@Adam Sorry, Pulling up an old thread here, but is this 3d model of the goblin something you guys would be willing to share? I'd love to mess around with sketchup with that model to try to make myself some nice splitter/diffusers.
  17. P

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

Agreed 100% no stress on our part!
  18. P

JERMzSS - 06 SS/SC - way overdue log in Arkansas

Mind if I ask What wheels are those slicks mounted on? I'm having a very hard time finding good looking wide 4 lug wheels.
  19. P

size size and size

I am 6'4 300 lbs and fit fine with an extended frame. With a quick detach wheel I'd imagine you'd be fine, but definitely try sitting in one to be 100% I have kirky drag seats too, which I imagine helps alot, mounted just 1" off the floor. I don't have a quick detach wheel now and am fine...
  20. P

Throttle Body Performance

Ah okay, I am going tvs so that's why i thoght it was bolt on. Thanks for the information! Hopefully you. Guys can find an upgrade!