Search results

1. Kenny123

If anyone sees kit 218 pop up

Hey guys. I'd like to try and track down the car I built and buy it back. If anyone sees anything about kit 218 please let me know. Thank you! About to have my 2nd daughter and I need a project again hahaha.
  2. Kenny123

My old car is for sale and apparently I've been asked to help sell it

Turbo goblin with brand new turbo and seibon carbon wing. Lots more. Message me for details. The guy I sold it to can't figure out how to register it in Jersey and apparently needed me to post it since the MCO is in my name. Idk... 22k car is sick
  3. Kenny123

turbo goblin for sale (SOLD)

We have an extended frame turbo car. Everything works perfectly and we have MANY upgraded parts. Message me for more info and I'll let you know everything about the car. $24,500 for the car btw.
  4. Kenny123

We made it on Donut media!

Pretty sick ! Check it out on you tube!
  5. Kenny123

Turbo Engine cover

Can someone post pics of the engine cover mounting locations for a turbo set up. I haven't installed my cover yet and decided it is time. Now the scary part of cutting a nice piece apart.
  6. Kenny123

Intake mounting hardware?!?!

Hey peeps!! Longtime no post as life takes control haha. I ha e a question. The mounting hardware for the intake on a TC Goblin.... where does it go? Hah. I've had zip ties since now and I'm wanting to finish this bad boy. Moving to Vermont at the end of the month and wanting it to be...
  7. Kenny123

Crab walking

So I had my friend drive the goblin so I could see how it behaves on the road. I noticed it was super squirrely when driving. Found out it has a wicked crab walk issue. I KNOW the alignment isn't correct but my question is what is the best method for alignment. I've never done one and I don't...
  8. Kenny123

Vin location?

I have a cop coming by to check vin from donor parts. Does anyone know where these are
  9. Kenny123

Reduced engine power?

So I was just cruising around and got a reduced engine power display and the car shut off. Did it about 5 times until now it won't even start. When I turn the key I get no fuel pump and no starter. Any help? I am gonna scan it when I get home but for now I'm waiting for my jeep and tow bar.
  10. Kenny123

Seat brackets...

So no matter what configuration I am doing with the seat brackets nothing is lining up. How did you all mount the seat brackets. I have corbeau fx1
  11. Kenny123

Boost sensor?

Does anyone know what size the 2 screws are to fasten the boost sensor to the intercooler tube? Mine are missing.
  12. Kenny123

Getting real nervous about heat

Hey guys I have tried everything I can think of to bleed the radiator and lines. I have used about a gallon and a half of fluid. Reservoir is half full I have massaged the line going through the frame and run the car to try and get the new thermostat to open but so far I haven't had much luck...
  13. Kenny123

Trans fluid

I was doing research since I am at the point to fill my 2008 SS TC manual Trans up. All the research I've done says ONLY use 75w85 gear oil... has anyone had any luck with anything else. I am looking all over and no one has that. I found 75w90 but just want to put feelers out and see what...
  14. Kenny123

Super soft brakes

Hey guys I bled my brakes and they bled great. Have solid pressure when the car is off. As soon as I turn the car on however and the power brakes are active it is so soft and squishy. Pedal travel is far too however the brakes work super well at the top of the pedal throw. Anyone else have...
  15. Kenny123

Solstice calipers?

I can't find any info on how to mount these dang calipers as well as how these pads go in... I've honestly always had my pads done for me and never really tried. Any info or pics?
  16. Kenny123

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Hey just wanted to say happy Halloween!!!! Hope you all have a killer and safe Halloween!
  17. Kenny123

Hose question.

Hey guys I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm a newbie so please be patient. This hose that Ts off the thermostat housing? Can I just remove this t and connect the thermostat housing directly to the cooler?
  18. Kenny123

Brake pads

So I got the front calipers and the rear with parking brake. About to head out to get pads. Any idea what these calipers are off of? I THINK pontiac solstice rear and cobalt front but not sure. Thanks
  19. Kenny123

We need updated videos..

I am struggling over here to find any resources that show a relevant build process when it comes to the TC model. I have no tab for the coolant res nor do I have the bracket to bolt the reservoir to the car. All I have is a bag with a large spring and some spacers. Nuts and bolts... also the...
  20. Kenny123

Fuel lines?

Do I use the stock plastic fuel lines for the car? I can't seem to find and stock fuel line that will fit...