Search results

1. ARabidNull

BRZ Daily and Miata track car

2017 BRZ, very lightly modded for daily driving. Tune + header to remove the torque dip, rear seat delete, and new head unit. I don't plan on doing anything else with this car. 2012 NC Miata, track car. I just got it several months ago. I haven't done much, just an off-the-shelf tune and...
  2. ARabidNull

Ian's 06 SS/SC Extended Track/City/Drag/Motocross/Whatever Goblin #359

First, a huge thank you to both Rttoys and Jbintx! I've been working towards this ever since you both gave me test rides. It'll be a while before I can post progress, I have to clean up the workshop so I can start taking apart my donor. Until then, this is my donor: I affectionately call...
  3. ARabidNull

Inspecting my obviously modified donor and making pre-kit modifications

I originally planned on ordering my kit two months ago, but reality has a way of ignoring your expectations and going on with its own plan. With a more critical look, I'm actually going to be ordering a kit sometime between September 2021 and February 2022. However, I've already purchased a...
  4. ARabidNull

Any Austin, TX owners that visit the Driveway track?

I took Driveway Austin's Foundations of Road Racing in June and I've been struck by the racing bug. I drive a BRZ but I'm falling in love with the Goblin even though I've never seen one in person. If you plan on hitting the Driveway track in the near future please let me know. I can't keep up...