Search results

1. Jmar1622

Gas leaking

I drove the Goblin all last year and it was fine. Had to change the fuel pump and fuel started leaking out from between the pump housing and the tank. Readjusted and the same. Put a cork gasket in with the o-ring and it stopped for a little bit. Now it's doing it again. Any ideas??? It...
  2. Jmar1622

Replacement front tie rod

Anyone have the part number or what vehicle the front tie rod ends are for, outer?
  3. Jmar1622

Plug id

Help identifying. 2008 ls, their in the dash harness. They were not hooked up to anything as far as I remember. I labeled (tried too label) everything.
  4. Jmar1622

Josh's MN Track Goblin #379, 08 LS donor

Well, figured I'd start this now. Only pictures I've got are the ones from DF. Donor is an '08 LS 2.2 and it's under a fair bit of snow right now. So I've just been trying to plan everything before for the begins. Plan now is to just get it running, then build a new engine with my kids and...
  5. Jmar1622

Shifter instructions

Here is my write up of the new shifter video.
  6. Jmar1622

Assembly instructions (Base, manual)

Assembly instructions for a base model manual. They should work for all of them. Fuel pump information is there for both, just use the corresponding video for your donor engine.
  7. Jmar1622

Disassembly instructions

I made some disassembly instructions (Credit to Jareth too, I used his transcripts for a large portion)
  8. Jmar1622

Base model wire harness instructions

I'm planning as much as I can before I hopefully start my project next spring. So I decided to go through the wire harness videos and make instructions. They are mainly for a base, but are ment to be used in conjunction with the videos if needed. I cannot attach the pdf and Google docs...