Search results

1. J

Anyone with 06 supercharged donor?

Hey! Working to try and help someone tie up some loose ends on their build. They have 2 handfulls of connections remaining and wondering if someone with an 06 SS could help me find homes for the remaining wires. Also, that wire bundle (picture with 7+ wires) coming out of the fuse block...
  2. J

Montana LLC

Question, do people typically pay this much for setting up a Montana LLC for vehicle registration? If not, who did you go with? Or how did you go about it? Thanks in advance
  3. J

Reducing coolant hose

Does anyone see an immediate problem with going from a 1" (inner diameter) to a 3/4" inner diameter hose to run through the frame? I have 3/4" hose available at local shop and I'll have to order 1". I've attached images below so you can laugh at me
  4. J

Extra Parking Brake?

In search of an extra parking brake and all related hardware. Trying to get inspected here soon and hear that is a requirement in TX. Feel free to DM me if you have one available or have a link for a solid replacement. TY in advance
  5. J

Correct Flange?

I am looking at getting an exhaust built for my goblin, but I am trying to figure out what is the correct flange to have it made. I/We think it is this one ( http://www.performanceautowerks.com/catalog/product_info.php/werksracing-lnfldklhu-k04-turbo-bolt-flange-p-2023 ) but we aren't sure...
  6. J

Are flywheel bolts needed?

Are flywheel and pressure plate bolts needed for a clutch kit replacement on LNF/F35?
  7. J

Universal bar for 5 point seat belt?

Has anyone purchased a universal bar for the 5 point seat harness? I'd like to grab one so the harness is directly in line with that. I have noticed most "universal" bars are 49" which is way too large IMO. The measurement is 42.5" between the mounting points (I believe something around 45"...
  8. J

Orientation for this last tunnel cap

Trying to install the remaining tunnel cover, but it seems as though this could go either way. Not sure which is correct as one side has 2 well nuts and the other only has 1. I haven't seen a video or documentation of this in the forum as of yet.
  9. J

Does this look right?

I am wondering what this part is, we are trying to install the Hydraulic Clutch Elbow (ordered from ZZPerformance) on the F35 engine but it doesn't seem to snap in. Wondering if I broke something/am missing something.
  10. J

Can someone confirm this will work?

I am attempting to purchase wheels and tires for my goblin but the first hurdle is, I really don't know if these wheels I like will fit. Summit says they won't fit the "stock 09 SS Cobalt" but I am assuming because it isn't considering the change I made to 5x114.3. The next thing I am...
  11. J

Can someone identify these wires/parts?

Ah.B.Normal and myself were unable to identify what the following parts/wires were. * We THINK the Bosch intercooler pump connects to the cable that I am holding right over the turbo, but DF did the wiring and it will not reach from its current position. It is heavily insulated for heat and...
  12. J

Interested in making some money?

I figured this might grab the attention of someone. I was curious if someone skilled in the electrical portion of the build would like to come help/do the work (i'll be present) on my 2009 SS/TC. It's been such a daunting experience trying to get just a few wires connected. I've received a lot...
  13. J

Need assistance identifying a part

14. J

What tail lights are these?

I really like the setup and haven't been able to locate them online just yet.
  15. J

Tachometer wiring

Has anyone had issued with the wires on their tachometer not adding up? I was in the process of installing but had a small hiccup on the "pink" and "grey" wires. The paperwork given by DF indicates that: * The pink set of wires is to go to the "Cruise ON/OFF" * The grey set of wires...
  16. J

Gear to setup turn signal/help

Looking to try and identify what these two pieces are also, identifying where I was supposed to acquire them from.
  17. J

Anyone have video of "Turbo Engine Photos" album for install?

I am working to complete the "Turbo Engine Photos " (found here) but I would much rather follow along a instructional video. I am too chicken to just wing it lol
  18. J

Has anyone gone with 15's in the front and 18's in the rear?

Trying to see if this will look odd or it'll be too much of a downward angle. I can imagine that it will help ensuring the front end doesn't feel like it is being lifted off the ground at higher speeds (figured that is the reasoning for everyone throwing on a front spoiler). So if you have any...
  19. J

Where is everyone getting these made?

Group, is there someone to reach out too and purchase on of these from? The equipment from the donor doesn't seem like it is going to work for me. It just seems like the angle is going to be too tight and i'll end up breaking something if I add anymore force on it. Suggestions/links would be...
  20. J

turbo "blow off" (insert shrug) seems to directly line up with the support bar that goes over the engine.

I am trying to move forward with my build but have come across an issue (i believe an issue). When working on trying to install the fuse box, I noticed that the turbo "blow off" (insert shrug) seems to directly line up with the support bar that goes over the engine. I went and rewatched the...