Search results

1. Sluggonaut

ISO - Corbeau Camlock Lap or Submarine belt

I managed to lose a lap belt on my Corbeau camlock harness between removing it in the winter and reinstalling it last week. I'm hoping it turns up but I'm trying to source one in the meantime. I called Corbeau and they said because it is SFI tested as a set, they don't sell individual belts...
  2. Sluggonaut

Cable Disconnect Question

I don't know how many times I connected and disconnected this thing during my build last year, but now I cannot seem to get it to come off. What's the secret to getting this thing to disengage?
  3. Sluggonaut

Toe Link Bar Torque Specs

Does anyone have torque specs for the toe link bar bolts?
  4. Sluggonaut

Build Strategy

I was wondering how everyone approached their build strategy. I was considering assembling everything with my currently running donor parts and making any frame changes I thought I needed (i.e. trick tabs for side panel and cargo carrier) before taking it all apart for the next step. The next...
  5. Sluggonaut

Sluggonaut's Extended Track #364 - 2007 SS/SC (Turbo) Donor

The build log for chassis #364 finally starts with the acquisition of the 2007 SS/SC turbo-swapped donor. My wife and I paid a visit to the DF gang last week and decided on our kit options even though I was still on the hunt for the perfect donor. The quest continued this past week and after...
  6. Sluggonaut

Blind Squirrel Lurking...

Hello, I'm a long-time lurker and about to take the plunge. I didn't see any intro threads so I hope this is a good place to start. I made it through a few build logs (Desert Sasqwatch and the heartwrenching ctuinstra #1/#2) and my search for a donor is officially underway. I'm pursuing both...