Search results

1. averageJOEschmo

Can't get CV Axle back in

I'm stuck trying to get my CV shaft back into the transmission. Similar to what Sluggonaut faced (http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/sluggonauts-extended-track-364-2007-ss-sc-turbo-donor.3140/post-73055), I'm stuck in no man's land, where it won't go in any further but I can't get it...
  2. averageJOEschmo

Subframe Bolts

I searched the forum but didn't have luck find an answer. I need to chase the threads that are inside the rear tubes of the frame where the donor control arms and subframe is attached. Can anyone tell me the thread size for the M14 bolt?
  3. averageJOEschmo

Radiator Fan Wires

I'm building a Goblin A/T, which means my radiator is in the back and I have two fans. Because the radiator is in the back, I did not need to extend the fan wire to the front and my plan was to connect directly to the existing fan wires. I want to make sure I'm doing this right because don't...
  4. averageJOEschmo

Wiring harness video 10

I'm working my way through the last few wiring harness videos have a question regarding some wires mentioned in video 10. What is the purple wire and the red with white stripe wire mentioned @ 7:54? Is the purple wire the fog light wire? Is the red with white stripe wire the same as the...
  5. averageJOEschmo

Fooling the EVAP system

Does anyone know how to fool the EVAP system into thinking its working so you don't get an error code when it's removed?
  6. averageJOEschmo

Joe's All Terrain #396 - 06 2.4L SS/NA Auto

Finally getting around to starting a build log... My 12 y. o. son and I have enjoyed working on a few projects lately, the most recent being bringing a 1980 Honda Trail 110 back to life, and we wanted to build a kit car together. The goblin's affordability, fun factor and the great customer...
  7. averageJOEschmo

Harness Questions

I have a 2006 2.4L SS/NA Auto Donor and I'm currently working through the wiring harness and have a few questions that I couldn't find on the forum: Question #1 In the Part 2 video it shows the EBCM connector wiring that is a little different than mine as I have ABS and I'm unsure of some of...