Search results

1. Davidljones88

2021 Turbo Goblin $24k

3300 Miles Z54 Turbo 2.0 LNF at 19psi 5 Spd Manual Professionally tuned Professionally aligned New tires and lightweight rims Street Legal (Missouri Registered). Digital Haltech IC-7 Dash Underglow lights Electric power steering New Seats New quick release steering wheel Helmet air pump and...
  2. Davidljones88

Won't take my money.

Well, I've been told no. I called the shop that dynotuned my car last spring and asked them to possibly modify my engine with a new cam, etc. They won't do it unless I install a larger turbo. I have a z54 (on a 2.0 lnf) right now with about 1,000 miles on it. I'm not interested in replacing it...
  3. Davidljones88

Medkit

The Goblin needs a MedKit. I just smoked my dome on the rear wing.
  4. Davidljones88

Missouri Goblin

Spotted!
  5. Davidljones88

Line Lock

Has anyone installed a line lock? If so, how was the process difficulty?
  6. Davidljones88

Engine Cover

Does the engine cover fit without cutting it? Going over a turbo. Also, I assume the spoiler must come off. As it sits, it seems impossible to install otherwise.
  7. Davidljones88

Alignment

Best $135 I've spent on this car! I never knew it would so difficult to find a shop that would align a Goblin.
  8. Davidljones88

Dyno Results

The day has finally come and gone for the tune. I wanted to get your opinions on the numbers. Seems low. I'm guessing it's around 300hp at the crank. LDK 2.0 (stock) Z54 turbo Opel injectors 93 octane 240hp 255 torque
  9. Davidljones88

MPG

Hwy MPG today was 33. 2.0 LDK Z54 TURBO. Opel injectors. What's everyone else averaging?
  10. Davidljones88

Fuel Pump and Gauge

I was left stranded today as my fuel gauge read 47% on the Haltech IC-7 display. I upgraded the turbo to a Z54 and was thinking about upgrading the fuel pump since I may need a new fuel sensor. Suggestions? *I may be able to calibrate the Haltech.
  11. Davidljones88

Seats

1. Does anyone have race seats with a harness and seat belts? I want the seat belt option for daily driving with passengers. I don't want everyone to have to adjust the harness when giving rides to several different people. If anyone has this configuration, what seats are you using? The corbeau...
  12. Davidljones88

New LS 4cyl Engine

Someone shared this on FB: https://www.motortrend.com/how-to/blueprint-engines-four-cylinder-crate-engine-ls-head/?sm_id=organic%3Asm_id%3Afb%3ASC%3Atrueanthem
  13. Davidljones88

Wrong DF Goblin

Youtube got me good. I check for new Goblin videos often. I watched WOT's new video and then there was this...
  14. Davidljones88

Side Skirt

Does anyone have experience adding universal side skirts, and did it have handling improvements?
  15. Davidljones88

Upgrades to come

I've got a new z54 turbo with a f23 trans, and aftermarket coilovers. I just purchased a Racebox Mini. I'll let you guys know how I like it and the quarter mile, 0-60, 1/8th times, etc. once it gets dynotuned. Current winter agenda: Cameras, lane change warning and collision detection...
  16. Davidljones88

Brake Proportioning Valve

I just received mine in the mail. Has anyone made a video on how to install it?
  17. Davidljones88

Speedometer (revisted..again)

I just put on a 160mph cluster. The speedometer will not move while driving, but it will pass a sweep test. Any suggestions? The tach works No Cruise control 2008 turbo I tried three other guages, but they were 140mph. New speed sensor All fuses are good
  18. Davidljones88

Cobalt Potential

Every time I see a Cobalt on the road, I say to myself, "you have so much potential." How does everyone else handle the winter times? 1. Do you typically park it until spring? 2. Work on it all winter? 3. Or donuts in the snow?
  19. Davidljones88

Braking Test/Distance

Has anyone measured braking distance? 60/70mph to 0? Stock vs Brembo/other comparison You'd think you wouldn't need to upgrade from the original brakes due to the weight reduction.
  20. Davidljones88

Rear Difusser

Has anyone bought the rear diffuser from ninelives? It's $$$. Just wanted to get opinions.