• Photo Contest at Mountain View Meetup

We need everybody to go vote on their favorite photos at the Mountain View Meetup. Head over to the forum thread today and like some photos!
    Guys should be uploading photos throughout the day so be sure to check back or subscribe to this thread.

Mountain View Arkansas Meetup Forum Thread

06 SS LSJ TC - Copart

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Yeah chances are it won't go for too much and a lot of other people might be scared of it. It's somewhat of a chance if you can get around some of the small things like no keys but I would bet you would come out ahead

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
That is tempting since it is in my back yard. But I am putting it together with what I have now. Then maybe down the road I will upgrade.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Yeah, I ended up selling my cobalt a few days ago. profited about 2k. If it wasnt so cold out i'd like to take on a new project.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
I didn't keep to close of an itemized list, But, I assume I had about 2500 into it. Sold it for $4500.00. I may have left a little on the bone there. Its surprising how much people are asking for their LNF's...but this type of car mostly appeals to 16-23ish year olds. So, a lot of people reached out but not a lot of follow through on their part. Its so cold out here. I am glad i finished the project up. Feels weird not having a project now though.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Anyone here pick it up? I watched and wanna say it went for 1150-1200 + Fee's. Not to bad if you've got some time to work out the kinks and figure out exactly what is there.