A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
The guys have been working hard these last few days to get our new CNC plasma machining table set-up & in order before it's moved to it's permanent location in another building. Let me tell you, when this thing cuts...IT SMELLS o_O

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

Here at DFKC today:

The front office is busy, busy, busy! Part of which finds Adam, busy creating & streamlining the way we track all orders placed, no matter how small or large!

Suede is welding pieces together for our Slingshot 3 to 4 Cages:

And last but not least, #271, a Standard chassis w/ a Full Cage & Easy-entry door bars is on the jig. She'll be making her way home to Pelzer, SC when she's all done.

Have a great weekend Goblin Family!!!!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I know a couple of smart guys in Red Oak with a plasma table to test!View attachment 21537
Reminds me: 2 sets of the 6X monitor trees, side by side with 24 inch monitors, are used in our satellite test facilities. Lots of data and tracking information and takes 3 people to operate when running the test. It's amazing to watch.
Would look great on Adam's desktop.

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Goblin Family! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

We have 6 kits going out today & it started earlier this morning:

Suede is busy welding together more parts:

And Ray has #271 on the rotisserie. She's a Full Cage, Easy-entry chassis that will eventually find her way home to South Carolina!

And here's REALLY great news: We just sold kit #300! She'll be finding her home in Missouri! o_O

Have a great day Goblin Family!