A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Seriously thinking about a trip here in a couple of months. 12h drive each way, but would stay in the area for 4-5 nights. Any recommendations for things to do in the area? I’ve spent some time in Plano over the years for work but never been to the DFW area with the family (2 and 5 year old boys).
We'd love to have you & your family come by!

The DFW area is huge & believe it or not, I'd even consider Plano part of it. Kinda like how I would consider Sugarland part of Houston. Suburbs.

I have 3 grandkids who are all older than your 2 boys but I weather depending there are quite a few things I can think of. I'm dropping some links below for you & hope you find something (besides a visit to us!) to entice you to visit the Dallas area. I'm even dropping a link of a great hotel down the road from us.

I hope these help!

Klyde Warren Park - Downtown Dallas

Dallas Zoo

Epic Waters

La Quinta Red Oak

~Kimberly

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

With the nice Spring weather ahead of us, we know that some of you may be thinking of purchasing our tow bar kit. Flat towing your Goblin without trailering it is a HUGE bonus for those of you that need to keep tow weight low.

It may be a few weeks before these babies will be all ready to hit our store site: DF Kit Car Store Site but keep your eyes open so you can place your order when they are available. I PROMISE - the store site will be updated when we have them available for sale. No wait lists, please.

#317 should be finished today on our rotisserie & go through our inspection process.

I'm loving the purple...Can't wait to see her hit the road! This is the Manual Base Automatic that Lonny has been building.

Gorgeous sunny morning here with not so nice weather forecasted for tomorrow. I'm leaving at noon today & will return Monday. You all behave & play nice while I'm gone! HA!!!

Have a great weekend y'all!

~Kimberly

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends from all of us here at DF Kit Car! We hope y'all had a great weekend!

#390 on the jig this morning

#386 passed inspection & will be moved off the rotisserie

Stewart Transport was here Saturday & picked up 5 kits. We get so excited every time a new kit goes out the door! As for myself, after taking half a day off Thursday as well as all day Friday, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Y'all have a great day, call or email if you need us!

~Kimberly

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
I'm loving the purple...Can't wait to see her hit the road! This is the Manual Base Automatic that Lonny has been building.

What is a manual base automatic?

devianteng

#373 has landed safely in my shop first thing this morning! (don't judge the mess though, I'm in the middle of an active project ;) )

IMG_3803.jpg

They said next stop is Michigan, so @neodied maybe?

It gets more exciting when the powder coater calls and says powder is done.
I've got a few minor frame mods I want to do before powder can happen. Let's hope I can continue being patient...

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family!

#390 passed inspection yesterday

2.5" exhausts

Control arms

This is a SUPER busy week for us here but know we're all doing our best for you guys!

Call or email us....

~Kimberly

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Not sure if there's a better place to post this, but here goes:

A big thanks to Kyle @KSLunsfo for dropping by! Im in Greensboro, NC doing preliminary IT work for my employer's new warehouse, and Kyle is close by so he stopped and let me examine his car. Well-built and great looking!

It was kind of surreal checking out his car, its the first Goblin I've seen in person other than my own.

Thanks again Kyle, it was great meeting you today!

Last edited:

devianteng

Just got a call, he’s a day early and delivery will be at 330 today. @neodied is probably getting his right now
They left Louisville KY just before 8am EST this morning, and said it was around a 8 hour drive up to MI. So that timeline is spot on to what they said to me. That's awesome!