Adding a cage?

so the df goblin kit I picked up is a standard open frame, but would like to add the cage to it? Anyone know someone near the Houston/Katy area can help me with this? CaN DFKITCAR guys able to add it? Really would prefer the cage as I do plan to race it often. Thanks

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
DF welded a cage to @Ross open chassis while he was there doing some troubleshooting. They can definitely do it for you. Email support and see what they say

Okay, so decided to add my own cage, now
Can anyway steer me in the right Direction I would like to add the pillar in just two bars in the middle would this be enough for track use or should I build something more similar to what the track ones have?

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Okay, so decided to add my own cage, now
Can anyway steer me in the right Direction I would like to add the pillar in just two bars in the middle would this be enough for track use or should I build something more similar to what the track ones have?
Copy the DF design

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Yeah I thought so, can you give me rough measurements of the roof part? That would be really helpful thanks
Additionally, the center of the B pillar rollbar to the center of the forwardmost bar on the halo is 30.5 inches. Maximum with of the halo is 39.5 inches center of bar to center of bar, measured at 8.5 inches forward of the center of the B pillar rollbar. The halo tapers to approximately 36 inches center to center on the fore/aft side bars before the bend to make the front of the halo. The A pillar uprights are 25.5 inches from the dashbar/upper frame side bar intersection. Hope this helps.

Additionally, the center of the B pillar rollbar to the center of the forwardmost bar on the halo is 30.5 inches. Maximum with of the halo is 39.5 inches center of bar to center of bar, measured at 8.5 inches forward of the center of the B pillar rollbar. The halo tapers to approximately 36 inches center to center on the fore/aft side bars before the bend to make the front of the halo. The A pillar uprights are 25.5 inches from the dashbar/upper frame side bar intersection. Hope this helps.
It sure does thanks everyone