AEM UGEO 5v output

Sparvy

I've got an AEM UGEO wideband that I'm getting ready to install. The 5v output from the gauge/controller has no pins or wire coming from it as it is an "optional" component. Does anyone know the size of the output pins on that plug so I can buy some online or locally to wire to the HP Tuners interface? I removed the ac pressure switch and wiring when I thinned my harnesses so it looks like I'm going to try this route.

Thanks.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I don't know which one you have (I have the OBD-II passthrough unit), but I imagine that the pin size for the connectors is the same among the X Series wideband line.

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
I've got an AEM UGEO wideband that I'm getting ready to install. The 5v output from the gauge/controller has no pins or wire coming from it as it is an "optional" component. Does anyone know the size of the output pins on that plug so I can buy some online or locally to wire to the HP Tuners interface? I removed the ac pressure switch and wiring when I thinned my harnesses so it looks like I'm going to try this route.

Thanks.
Which model do you have?

I know the X-Series has 2 cables and neither are very expensive. The power cable is the one with the white/brown (analog +/-) wires for your 5v input. I think that one is like $14 but it should have come with your gauge.