Aloha Build City Extended - Donor Pending...

sashatronics

Order #1115 confirmed!

Aloha all, this is going to be fun and exiting journey Texas --> Hawaii. Today (5/6/19) i placed my order and looking forward to this build. As most of you know, Hawaii is beautiful and it must be enjoyed from the car with out windows and doors! I will be try to update my build journey and document as much details so that future builder from islands or other far regions can use this build as an example and inspiration! Lets do this...

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Great news! Your build will definitely be a bigger challenge than the rest of us have had. Hope you find a decent donor for a reasonable price on the island. Would be an expensive proposition to get one from the mainland.

Tim Moland

Order #1115 confirmed!

Aloha all, this is going to be fun and exiting journey Texas --> Hawaii. Today (5/6/19) i placed my order and looking forward to this build. As most of you know, Hawaii is beautiful and it must be enjoyed from the car with out windows and doors! I will be try to update my build journey and document as much details so that future builder from islands or other far regions can use this build as an example and inspiration! Lets do this...
Dang #1115? DF has been busy!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
That’s probably the QuickBooks invoice number.

This will be really interesting the logistics of getting the car there. Would be a great vehicle to explore the island.