Anyone register a Goblin in NY

Rauq

Goblin Guru
@BAR-AIR had a NY plate on their build but hasn't been around in a little while. I believe their build was for sale at one point but I can't recall the details.

SEMA has a guide but I'm not sure how up to date or accurate it is.

The map in this thread shows at least a few builds in NY but it's up to you to figure out who they are and get in contact with them, if any contact method is available online. A little higher in that post has links to build threads but you'd have to check them out individually.

There's always the Montana route which is covered extensively here and on other forums but which I'm totally unfamiliar with. Fortunately/unfortunately South Carolina prefers only that you have 4 tires on your car, but even then that's not always a strict requirement o_O

I hope this was helpful! I like to think the Goblin community is as helpful with all aspects of the build, registration included, as you can expect from a bunch of folks posting in their free time. The company is great as well and has, at least in the past, offered a few items for more registration-intensive states, such as bumpers (which I do believe you'll need, I believe BAR-AIR whipped some up due to NY requirements). I obviously can't guarantee that they still sell them but you might be better off reaching out to them directly on that particular question.

allenmike24

@BAR-AIR had a NY plate on their build but hasn't been around in a little while. I believe their build was for sale at one point but I can't recall the details.

SEMA has a guide but I'm not sure how up to date or accurate it is.

The map in this thread shows at least a few builds in NY but it's up to you to figure out who they are and get in contact with them, if any contact method is available online. A little higher in that post has links to build threads but you'd have to check them out individually.

There's always the Montana route which is covered extensively here and on other forums but which I'm totally unfamiliar with. Fortunately/unfortunately South Carolina prefers only that you have 4 tires on your car, but even then that's not always a strict requirement o_O

I hope this was helpful! I like to think the Goblin community is as helpful with all aspects of the build, registration included, as you can expect from a bunch of folks posting in their free time. The company is great as well and has, at least in the past, offered a few items for more registration-intensive states, such as bumpers (which I do believe you'll need, I believe BAR-AIR whipped some up due to NY requirements). I obviously can't guarantee that they still sell them but you might be better off reaching out to them directly on that particular question.
Thank you so much for the help. I appreciate it.