Catch can set-ups

HOBGOBLIN

So I have the ZZP oil cap breather with the PCV ports on the intake and valve cover blocked. The oil mist out of the top is a bit more then I would like and am thinking of making a catch can setup. Looking for pictures and ideas of what people already have and their thoughts on how well the setup works. Thanks.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Not sure what engine you have. Here is a thread you can start with

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
So I have the ZZP oil cap breather with the PCV ports on the intake and valve cover blocked. The oil mist out of the top is a bit more then I would like and am thinking of making a catch can setup. Looking for pictures and ideas of what people already have and their thoughts on how well the setup works. Thanks.
Cheap Ebay can.

Attachments

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Did you weld on a tab before paint to mount that can? My intake and runners in the head are caked with oil it looks like. Catch can will definitely be going on with the rebuild.
Yes it was originally welded on for the intake but then read were someone was getting erratic readings on their MAP when it was out in the wind.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Ah I'll have to see if there's one there for my SC setup. Should be getting the frame back early next week from the fab shop. If not, I can tack on a tab myself I guess. Have you been seeing a lot of oil in the can?

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Ah I'll have to see if there's one there for my SC setup. Should be getting the frame back early next week from the fab shop. If not, I can tack on a tab myself I guess. Have you been seeing a lot of oil in the can?
Finishing the alignment today, so not yet..