CodyP's Extended Track Goblin - 06' SS/SC #296

CodyP

Realized that I haven't updated here in about 2 months. I haven't made much progress since my last post other than to accumulate more parts and projects putting completion further down the road. The goal is to have everything mocked up and if necessary welded into the car before I send it off for powdercoating, so I've been trying to gather everything I think will need welding before I really get going. I have a few little custom bits that I'm working on that I have to work out as well. I'm going to put an air conditioner in my goblin as well as an ac intercooler. I'm also doing hinged upper door bars for easy entry and a full dash. I got my seats, my evaporator for the AC I'll be installing, most of the stuff I'm putting in the dash, my door bar hinges, and my push button pins for the hood. Also had Josh Billheimer at Category V Port Worx port the inlet and exit of my supercharger. He does excellent work. Now I have just been slowly putting together my sandblasting cabinet so I can get finished cleaning up parts and reassemble the engine. I'm having a hard time staying motivated with the heat and humidity, especially trying to get anything done on days that I work. This past month I remodeled our living room to try and stay indoors but still make some kind of progress. The goal is to be finished with the Goblin by next September, so I really need to get a move on.

Attachments

CodyP

Blast cabinet is finished and ready for work, shop is cleanish, and I've started preparing for mock up. I always feel like I'm cleaning this place up more than I'm actually getting anything done. Hopefully I can get in some hours this week after work.
7BF2D3B3-6BDB-4228-8F4C-B937691AD51F.jpeg