• Photo Contest at Mountain View Meetup

We need everybody to go vote on their favorite photos at the Mountain View Meetup. Head over to the forum thread today and like some photos!
    Guys should be uploading photos throughout the day so be sure to check back or subscribe to this thread.

Mountain View Arkansas Meetup Forum Thread

Complete SS/TC for sale - Utah

Ross

Goblin Guru
I debated that same offer! But I would want a good wheel alignment, working cruise control, and gas money, and hotel too. lol.

Ross

Goblin Guru
It will probably be cheaper for JM12 to hire you, than to pay a transporter. The goblin might already have a good alignment and cruise control, but it is a 2 day drive, so a hotel would still be needed. It would need to be insured and plated... but he would have to do that anyways. You would have to watch the weather, but I bet it would be an adventure!

Jareth

Ok, before JM gets too excited I’m just being a smart a$$ again and joking, but if I didn’t have a job I would totally be up for a road trip

Jm12

Cheapest enclosed transport I could find was $1,500. Ultimately I decided to fly in with a buddy and co-drive it back. 25 hours of road time and ultimately it'll probably end up being close to the same price, but I'll get to hang out in Moab for a few days and one way or another I'll have a story to tell when it's done. Wish us luck.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Cheapest enclosed transport I could find was $1,500. Ultimately I decided to fly in with a buddy and co-drive it back. 25 hours of road time and ultimately it'll probably end up being close to the same price, but I'll get to hang out in Moab for a few days and one way or another I'll have a story to tell when it's done. Wish us luck.
Start a build log and post a lot of pictures along the way.

Jm12

Start a build log and post a lot of pictures along the way.
Planning on it. I've got a friend who's encouraging us to vlog the trip so he can live vicariously. First 6 hours are going to be absolutely killer. Then it gets flat for a looooong time.

Bring a tarp just in case it rains and you need to pull over and cover up!
A car cover and a cargo box should be delivered to Ben's house before we arrive. Hoping that we can figure out a relatively easy way to get the cargo box mounted up top. We're definitely depending on it. I'm thinking we can get away with buying some 1-3/4" U bolts and wrapping the bars with butyl rubber (i.e. old bike tubes) to prevent damaging the paint, drill some new holes and off we go.