Correct Flange?

Josh's09

ZZP sells stainless flanges. Just got one myself. You can buy there, or use it to compare.

So looking at what they are offering, they seem to be more of a "universal" flange. I have noticed the bolts on mine are around 3 1/4" on top, and 4 3/8" on the bottom. The ones on ZZP seem to be pretty square, so, I'd have to mod these either way.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
To clarify, which side of the exhaust are you wanting to do? Pre(headers) or post(muffler) turbo?

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Yeah, I don't even see that on ZZP's page there. No 4 bolt LNF or similar. Weird considering they offer downpipes with that flange.

Goblinfanclub1234

if you want a flange that connects to the stock turbo O2 housing I made a CAD file for this one and had one cut for myself. couldn't find it anywhere.

Josh's09

if you want a flange that connects to the stock turbo O2 housing I made a CAD file for this one and had one cut for myself. couldn't find it anywhere.

View attachment 42248
(Sorry for the questions, I'm a noob) This flange directly slides on to the stock turbo exhaust for an 09 cobalt SS/TC?

Is this different then the link I left above? Also, could you please send me the file?

Fozda

Goblin Guru

Goblinfanclub1234

Tell me about that "PERM" sticker on that Montana Plate... lol.
I tried to get permanent tags from Montana for my Goblin but the broker wouldn't do it. I think it has to do with the age of the vehicle because they gave me permanent tags on my 1988 Nissan Sentra project.

Goblinfanclub1234

here is a drawing for the O2 housing flange. cost me over $100 to have sendcutsend make it out of 304SS

i had spinal fusion surgery
about to start a new job next week
i will finally be able to buy a TIG, teach myself how, and finish building my dual sportbike goblin exhaust

Attachments

Last edited:

neodied

here is a drawing for the O2 housing flange. cost me over $100 to have sendcutsend make it out of 304SS
Cool site! I knew things like this had to exist on the internet but hadn't searched too hard. Looks like they do bending and forming too, so maybe this will be the place that makes some custom lower+forward seat brackets for me.