delete

Ross

Goblin Guru
It depends on the seat and your leg length.
The Sabelt Titan Max XL racing seats look a lot thinner than the Cobalt seats, so that helps, but the angle of the back might not be the same as the firewall angle. Maybe Nate can grab a tape measure, and measure from the seat back (low) to the pedals... You can measure your car, and see what leg length you need.

I bought the extended frame, and have more leg room than any vehicle I have ever drove (100+ vehicles), and that is with the thick Cobalt seats... so those thin racing seats in a stock frame will probably fit you.... unless you are all legs, and have difficulties in most stock vehicles.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
If you have a long torso, the top of your head might be above the halo bar, and I would say likely to be with a helmet. But it again depends on the seats and how they are mounted.

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Here's a video of the car at a local autocross. I frequently get fastest time of the day or top 3 at every event and I'm not even that good of a driver! I also added a rear wing last week that seems to have helped maintain traction at higher speeds while cornering.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Here's a video of the car at a local autocross. I frequently get fastest time of the day or top 3 at every event and I'm not even that good of a driver! I also added a rear wing last week that seems to have helped maintain traction at higher speeds while cornering.
That’s awesome dude

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Love the videos didn’t know the stock goblin exhaust sounded so good ,
I’m surprised it hasn’t sold yet.