Denied registration in Indiana

Nimrod26

You'll have to get a second inspection once the VIN is riveted in place by the Sherrif.
I thought there might be another inspection for the VIN and hope the Sheriff’s deputy doesn’t look beyond that as I don’t have a parking brake.

Another update. My third trip to the BMV in Indianapolis was apparently worth it. I told my ongoing saga to the same lady from previous visits along with another person saying here is my affidavit listing my receipts. They both disappeared for a few minute, came back saying my paperwork would be processed with the hour and my letter with VIN and instructions would be mailed out today. When I got up to leave the lady I’ve seen three times now said she was sorry for all the trouble I had. We will see. Hopefully it won’t be Lonnie’s 2.5 months.

Nimrod26

I called the Indianapolis BVM today and asked if my registration paperwork was processed yesterday like I was told and sure enough it had been and was mailed. I asked if she could go ahead and give me the VIN so I could get my plate made, “No we can’t give you that. I called again a few hours later, got another lady and asked the same question and she said, ‘Sure, you ready to write it down?” Went right out and had it engraved.
IMG_2114.jpeg