DF Kit Builders for hire?

Folks, I am new to the forum so I'm ready for the hazing for probably making this post. :) Like most of you I love these vehicles. I will be using the longer frame. My questions is this: By my user name you can probably figure out what I am pretty good at. Since it is not RussellTuckerDFBuilder take note of what I am not very well versed at doing..lol Are there any builders, DIY folks, on the forums who can put these pieces together properly and professionally? For a negotiated fee. It doesn't have to be built in a fast time frame if done correctly. I am in the North Texas area about one hour from DF boys factory/shop.So now let the jabs and hazing begin...LOL I am glad to be apart of this forum.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Actually I don't see anything wrong with that request. Sounds like you are interested in the car but can't or don't want to do all of the labor. There are guys out that that really enjoy the build as much as the car itself. I know when we did our car, I thought about building another just to sell. There are cars for sale currently, so the entire process is done. But maybe you want to do all the logistics minus the build. I just can't see it being a money maker for the builder. The time spent to build the car can be huge - up to 100 hours easily depending on the complexity.

I'm sure you will get some interest in helping. DF used to sell kits in stages but it was not real popular and took a lot of time away from the manufacturing.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Folks, I am new to the forum so I'm ready for the hazing for probably making this post. :) Like most of you I love these vehicles. I will be using the longer frame. My questions is this: By my user name you can probably figure out what I am pretty good at. Since it is not RussellTuckerDFBuilder take note of what I am not very well versed at doing..lol Are there any builders, DIY folks, on the forums who can put these pieces together properly and professionally? For a negotiated fee. It doesn't have to be built in a fast time frame if done correctly. I am in the North Texas area about one hour from DF boys factory/shop.So now let the jabs and hazing begin...LOL I am glad to be apart of this forum.
There are also some completed cars for sale on the forum presently.

AleX1/9

Is DF not offering completed builds any longer? I seem to remember them listing a turn key turbo for like $32k?

I would build another for someone if paid and under certain conditions. Especially if they wanted a really nice build

Actually I don't see anything wrong with that request. Sounds like you are interested in the car but can't or don't want to do all of the labor. There are guys out that that really enjoy the build as much as the car itself. I know when we did our car, I thought about building another just to sell. There are cars for sale currently, so the entire process is done. But maybe you want to do all the logistics minus the build. I just can't see it being a money maker for the builder. The time spent to build the car can be huge - up to 100 hours easily depending on the complexity.

I'm sure you will get some interest in helping. DF used to sell kits in stages but it was not real popular and took a lot of time away from the manufacturing.
My thought is someone could make 3k or more CASH doing something they love and are good at. Same passion I have for making golf available to anyone who has the heart and approaches me. What I'm saying is the guys and gals who play golf for a living can afford to pay me well for my teaching "building" a swing. But if there is a fellow Marine or anyone who can't afford the cost to learn. I do it anyway because they may develope a love and passion for it. Like I have all these years with Formula 1 and open wheel cars To this day in my resume under things to accomplish is "drive a F1 car". Dream big. You guys are awesome forum group. If there is a long frame built and for sale I'll search for it

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
df-goblin-p2-and-8-tail-of-the-dragon.jpg

I think I'm going to sell my orange Goblin if you're interested in a finished car. We are building three cars for instructional videos so that I may keep one of them for myself.
This is a great car and comes with a tow bar so you can tow it back home with you.
It has a stock supercharged engine and drives well.
It can be yours for the low price of just $19,000

I think about half of our customers have ridden in this car, so if you need any references, you can ask the forum.

This is our latest passenger. Steve Meyer and his dad Bill, who happens to be 92 years old, picked up two frames to take back to Wisconsin.
We had a blast hanging out with them.
-1520451709987629284.jpg

If you need more info, my cell is 214-334-0232

We also have factory-built Goblins.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Is your goal to get a built goblin or is your goal to have it built exactly the way you want it? If you just want a built ready to go one you can’t beat Lonnies.

If you want it built exactly the way you want it done I’ve built a few, and have one not yet built I could potentially build to your specs.

Is your goal to get a built goblin or is your goal to have it built exactly the way you want it? If you just want a built ready to go one you can’t beat Lonnies.

If you want it built exactly the way you want it done I’ve built a few, and have one not yet built I could potentially build to your specs.
Ok, I'm about to get on a flight to N.C. for PGA event. Email me [email protected] let's talk

Russell