DFG STANDS BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT Fuel tank leaking

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I‘m the first to have this happen, I finally get to be first at something. LOL Hello just wanted to give a shout out to DFG for standing behind their product . I kept smelling gas sense the first time I filled up my gas tank so I took the fuel pump out 3 times checking the position of the seal but would always still smell fuel , And I would find leaks on the floor but never could find any leaks until the leak got bad enough to show itself.
I emailed DFG and they answered back that I was the first to have this happen ( If I had a dollar for every time I have heard that or we have never had this happen before I would be rich ) So they got one in the mail to me and asked if I could send the leaking one back so they can see what happened so this want happen to any one else, I thought that was awesome that they wanted to find out why this happened . Only a top notch company would care most wouldn’t care about you after you received the product just say sorry for you luck poop happens. Sense fuel tank was out had it powder coated to match frame I like it a lot better so it all turned out great.
Thanks again DFG

Attachments